Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The BBC calling IS 'so called IS'.

Yeah, take that terrorists!

Alex Salmond was getting Gary Robertson telt on Radio Scotland earlier about calling them IS/ISIS/ISIL as they should be referred to as Daesh as this is the derogatory Middle Eastern terminology that undermines their legitamacy.

Gary Robertson's response was "Yes, but that's not going to help the Syrians on the ground though, is it?"

I wish we lived in a world where it would've been acceptable for Salmond to have responded with: "I didn't say it would, you fucking bawbag".

Alex Salmond was getting Gary Robertson telt on Radio Scotland earlier about calling them IS/ISIS/ISIL as they should be referred to as Daesh as this is the derogatory Middle Eastern terminology that undermines their legitamacy.

Gary Robertson's response was "Yes, but that's not going to help the Syrians on the ground though, is it?"

I wish we lived in a world where it would've been acceptable for Salmond to have responded with: "I didn't say it would, you fucking bawbag".

It might help the Sryians that float several inches above the ground though.

Seriously, any p***k using the phase "on the ground" politically should be put through a mincer and used to feed refugees.

Just saw a lassie on Twitter with 'Rangers and Morton supporter' in her bio and it's made me want to gouge my eyes out. What an absolute c**t of a human.

Aye, but was she a Wid?

Kind of related but when You meet a Celtic or a Rangers fan and they ask you what team you support and I would say Livingston, they ask me a question like so which one do you prefer or which would you support Celtic or Rangers, I'm just like none I hate both the cretinous C*nts.

I also know a guy that asked a person when they came up from England if they kicked with their right foot or left foot to determine if their Catholic or Protestant. Just annoys me so much.

People who loudly blow their noses into a hanky in a ridiculously thorough manner in a public place. Or in this specific case, a supposedly silent, archive study room. They could have the Spanish flu for all I care - deal with the situation with the minimum of fuss in a public space and/or go to the toilet or somewhere private to sort it out properly.