Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

And the Well are 2-1 up. Oooossssha c**t yeh, ehm getting a semi.

Cmon teuchtars, I wanna be able to smash diamonds wi this.

Last min equaliser do you?

David Beckham

In addition to a few pages back, every person without fail I have ever met who would describe themselves as a "metal" fan has been an overgrown child. The sort of person who clearly enjoys swearing on the internet too much and being edgy. Tragic.

Any metal fans I know are the exact opposite, strange guys who seem to have a pretty warped sense of humour.

:lol:

You are awful, but I like you.

I'm a lot worse than that. Finger me and see. :o

Oh, and my cat is home. What a time to be alive.

Bentley is a fucking good lad to be fair. Did he smell of lady cat John McVeigh is a tit?

It's not my fault that you're a Celtic-supporting tramp who does literally everything wrong. I'd blame some bad luck in the sperm race more than anything else tbh.

The thing is, you'll get red dotted for that. And yet, those terrorist loving Irish tramps that post here under the guise of being in some way Scottish football supporters will be vindicated in their seethe. Confusing.

The reputation of toe pokes. A toe poke can be beautiful, see Stevie May in the Scottish Cup Semi against Aberdeen, but it's looked down upon by almost all the media. Granted Norwich's one today wasn't a great example of that beauty, but still. RIP Jimmy Hill.

I agree with you. But there definitely two categories of toe pokes.

There's a messi-like toe poke that is a legitimate skill (see Davey Narey's effort).

Then there's your gammy-legged toe poke most commonly seen in the playground or local park. The user in this instance tends to be a bit fat and a bit wheezy.

The Norwich one today looked like a messi-like attempt gone wrong. He's shanked it and got lucky.

All part of the overall beauty of the poke.

I'm a lot worse than that. Finger me and see. :o

Bentley is a fucking good lad to be fair. Did he smell of lady cat John McVeigh is a tit?

The thing is, you'll get red dotted for that. And yet, those terrorist loving Irish tramps that post here under the guise of being in some way Scottish football supporters will be vindicated in their seethe. Confusing.

John mcveigh! Brilliant.

Hello, hello give me some money?, hiya hello, I want some money from you even though I have nothing to warrant it. Hopefully by sitting in a puddle all day will entitle me to get some money from you, Hello and Hiya, give me money, if you dont give me money then my friend will be performing the same role 40 yards down the road.

Hello, Hiya we were all dropped off in a gleaming Mercedes at 9 o clock this morning so we can spend the day with our hands out expecting money for nothing.

Never mind about the genuine homeless people, its ourselves and the junkies that deserve money from you, Hello, hiya nothing orgsnised or sinister about sitting next to bins/parking meters/outside Greggs with a cup being waved in your face, Hello, Hiya

But I have taken her from Wintry fintry to the perthshire riviera.

Anyway back to PTTGOYN. Wee arseholes on this site who quote a post just to put a smiley under it. It's no coincidence that the people who do this most often are also the worst posters when they do have something to say.

Edited by invergowrie arab

But I have taken her from Wintry fintry to the perthshire riviera.

Anyway back to PTTGOYN. Wee arseholes on this site who quote a post just to put a smiley under it. It's no coincidence that the people who do this most often are also the worst posters when they do have something to say.

:angry: