Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I realise that Im reverting to a primitive state of being.

I just woke up from a post pub doze to realise that its got really cold here, but rather than put the heating on, or even put some jerseys on, Ive just decided to go to bed instead!

I realise that Im reverting to a primitive state of being.

I just woke up from a post pub doze to realise that its got really cold here, but rather than put the heating on, or even put some jerseys on, Ive just decided to go to bed instead!

I do that too, it's the only sensible way of being.

Guest The Phoenix
I do that too, it's the only sensible way of being.

Next step is to do it together :ph34r:;)

Falkirk fans that are happy with the way they played against Rangers on Saturday. I'm sorry but 7-2 suggests that the manager got it slightly wrong no ?

Utter fannies.

I saw Walter Smith gave Falkirk praise for attacking Ramgers, but surely you'd rather lose maybe 1 or 2-0 like St Mirren did and play defensively?

Edited by Mon the Rovers

Sainsbury, East Kilbride.

We got some Sainsbury vouchers from our credit card company, so on the way home from ma ma's we decided to do the weekly shop at Sainsbury, what a shite shop.

Due to their pish range of products I have to visit another supermarket to finish the shopping, and where do they get the prices from. Weekly shop at Tesco/Asda £45 ish, Sainsbury £60 :blink:

I blame Jamie fucking lisp Pukka boy.

Guest The Phoenix
Just had a joiner in doing a quote for a kitchen and his mate was reeking of booze. He isn't getting the job!

Looks like this guy has a vice.

Good job you saw through him or he'd have been nailed on for the job.

Don't forget to try to hammer the price down as much as possible and don't let them screw you for VAT.

Edited by The Phoenix

Sainsbury, East Kilbride.

We got some Sainsbury vouchers from our credit card company, so on the way home from ma ma's we decided to do the weekly shop at Sainsbury, what a shite shop.

Due to their pish range of products I have to visit another supermarket to finish the shopping, and where do they get the prices from. Weekly shop at Tesco/Asda £45 ish, Sainsbury £60 :blink:

I blame Jamie fucking lisp Pukka boy.

Go to morrison's instead. We went there yesterday and got a trolley-load of stuff for just over 30 quid. We didnt go near the deli counter though.

I never knew they accepted Sainsbury vouchers :huh:

Smartarse. I'm just saying that morrison's is better than sainsburys, full stop. My other half works at sainsbury's, she gets a staff discount as well, but morrisons works out better with all the BOGOF offers.

Looks like this guy has a vice.

Good job you saw through him or he'd have been nailed on for the job.

Don't forget to try to hammer the price down as much as possible and don't let them screw you for VAT.

TAXI for Phoenix!