Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Nah you aren't really missing anything hence it is so petty.

My main problem was that when he saw the lift was closing he didn't just let it go and walk 3 flights of stairs he actively rushed to block the lift with his leg. This is annoying because

1 - my trip is delayed and

2- I have to stand next to a stranger in quite an awkward situation.

Would say it was lift etiquette to at least acknowledge someone when you have rushed to get the door open and acknowledge they are there but he totally blanked me, then his Mrs got in and blanked me despite me saying hello. Then they continued to have a normal conversation when I was right there.

They both seemed like annoying fuckers as well, he seemed like a particularly dickish sort of guy.

Very petty I know.

I'm staggered you didn't hold the door open for a neighbour, especially as he was with a lady. Scum, absolute scum. They were quite right to blank you.

P.S. I would have punched you on the nose.

Edited by welshbairn

Anyone else ever shut in a lift door? Great fun - makes a really satisfying clang and not too painful either.

Much like the "my brother's shot himself!" joke, is that supposed to be a 'u' or an 'i' above?

Anyone else ever shut in a lift door? Great fun - makes a really satisfying clang and not too painful either.

"Aye we had to make our own amusement when I were a lad. We used to shut each other in 't lift door. Eeh it were grand."

Did you fire through Storm Huntly?

:thumsup2

JS42539851.jpg

Those flesh-coloured panels are creepy as f**k, Moz. She looks like a mail-order Huntleybot that you haven't finished assembling.

Or that you're awaiting replacement parts for due to wear and tear :whistle

Those "don't join the army" adverts are very annoying, most people who will be genuinely interested in joining the army will be stupid and won't realise what the message of these adverts is supposed to be.

Should join the Navy instead

You can sail the seven seas...

Edited by WFAANW

People who shout at you "wanna bet"

On Saturday night out in Edinburgh I was talking amongst friends about the upcoming Edinburgh derby and as a neutral I was asked my opinion.

"I fancy a draw" I exclaimed.

The hand was in front of me before I said the W. £20.

Then today at work, discussing how quiet the transfer window had been the topic if managers came up.

1 of the young guys was talking about Mourinho being Man U boss next season.

I said I couldn't see it and he's betting me £500 he most definitely will.

Are you not allowed an opinion unless you are willing to back it with cash anymore?