Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Only if your Ayrshire uncles are in Glasgow, like I am.

Alas. However, I'm thinking you could have someone round from Craigslist within ten minutes.

The joys of big city living.

Is Craiglist still a thing in the UK? I had assumed it'd gone the way of the dodo and Alloa Athletic's hopes of staying up.

Not sure. I'd reckon you'll have a better idea of where to find strangers willing to hack off body parts TBH.

Come back tomorrow night RE: the Wasps. If we fail to dispatch that rotten Morton side, then I think the fat lady's sung.

Good luck with your own struggles, BTW. General consensus on here seems to be that relegation would be a financial disaster for Killie...for whatever that's worth :wacko:

Not sure. I'd reckon you'll have a better idea of where to find strangers willing to hack off body parts TBH.

Come back tomorrow night RE: the Wasps. If we fail to dispatch that rotten Morton side, then I think the fat lady's sung.

Good luck with your own struggles, BTW. General consensus on here seems to be that relegation would be a financial disaster for Killie...for whatever that's worth :wacko:

Killie are a disaster.

Continually walked past/behind a girl from work on the way home tonight. I kept going in front, and she would catch up at traffic lights.

Felt like Father Ted and the "Good luck with the book" bit.

Nightmare.

I feel like I'm going to have a explosive dose of the shits, but currently all I'm doing is sitting on the bog, farting and firing out wee pellets.

Something horrific is coming though.

I'll keep you all posted.

#PrayForTheBear

A banana doesn't contain a harmful amount of potassium. How am I talking pish?

http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=2204

A wee article detailing how potassium prevents cramps.

Wisbit has convinced me not to believe 'facts' acquired by so-called 'experts'. Find me an absolute roaster who believes in this potassium nonsense and I'll think about it.

Oh, wait...problem solved! :D

;)

Our household had horrific grumbling tummies last week, with mucho flatulence and little follow-through, but we all figured it was just something to do with swallowing massive amounts of phlegm. We had the cold; it's not a new diet technique or anything.

Hardly any of us died or shat ourselves, if that makes everyone feel a little better about their survival prospects.

#PrayForTheBear

f**k knows what's going on. I've got the cramps, the sweaty top lip, the arse twitching like a rabbits nose, but when I try to get down to the brass tacks of getting rid of it, all I'm getting is some fairly impressive flatulance.

It's all been very disappointing. Sorry guys. I know you were all hoping for something more.

The letting agents that own my flat has changed hands, and this involved the old guys cutting off our broadband as they'd set it up for us through a pre-existing account with Sky. I phoned Sky yesterday to open up a new account/contract but they need the landline number for the property.. A number that only the previous letting agents have and they've done a runner, with nobody able to get a hold of them.

So, until we somehow manage to get this number, Sky can't cancel this existing account in order to open a new one. Meaning we're Internet-less for the foreseeable. b*****ds.

The letting agents that own my flat has changed hands, and this involved the old guys cutting off our broadband as they'd set it up for us through a pre-existing account with Sky. I phoned Sky yesterday to open up a new account/contract but they need the landline number for the property.. A number that only the previous letting agents have and they've done a runner, with nobody able to get a hold of them.

So, until we somehow manage to get this number, Sky can't cancel this existing account in order to open a new one. Meaning we're Internet-less for the foreseeable. b*****ds.

Can you not just plug a phone in & dial a mobile or is the phone line completely dead?

Can you not just plug a phone in & dial a mobile or is the phone line completely dead?

I think the phone line is dead, but we don't even have a landline phone/cable to plug in.

I see, if the lines dead surely sky should be able to reactivate it on a new number as though you've just moved in then

Ach, I've asked the new letting company if they have it, waiting on a response. Failing that, I'll just ask Sky to do as you've just described there.