Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Pete is right, the construction industry is shite, and that's coming from a suppliers point of view. Customers who think the have the God given right to phone orders in at 4pm and want them first thing the next morning, even though Other customers have been promised their deliveries first. The sad thing is, the bosses always end up pandering to their needs, leaving me and the other lad rushing about to change everything. Then there's the ones that call in at 4.30, wanting to add on their orders, which by this time are already made up on and are loaded on the trucks. Try as I might to get out, there's a distinct lack of decent jobs on the go just now.

Vegetarian wine is a thing. Winemakers sometimes use animal based products like glycerin and albumen to remove impurities from the wine.

My missus is a vegetarian, thank f**k she hasn't heard about this as that'll just turn into a giant hassle.

Pete is right, the construction industry is shite, and that's coming from a suppliers point of view. Customers who think the have the God given right to phone orders in at 4pm and want them first thing the next morning, even though Other customers have been promised their deliveries first. The sad thing is, the bosses always end up pandering to their needs, leaving me and the other lad rushing about to change everything. Then there's the ones that call in at 4.30, wanting to add on their orders, which by this time are already made up on and are loaded on the trucks. Try as I might to get out, there's a distinct lack of decent jobs on the go just now.

You wouldn't need that a decent job to replace working as a glorified Argos boy.

I am regularly one of these customers, 95% of the time at 3:30 I've just had my balls chewed off telling me this and this need done asap. 30 minutes later after said bollocking I need to get the stuff first thing, I'd rather re load a wagon than take said bollocking and doing the 12 hours extra work for nowt. Construction is shite on all levels

When you go into a shop 10 or 15 minutes before their advertised closing time and the assistants have already cashed up and are standing with their coats on ready to leave.

This assistant. Is he a P&B regular?