Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

But look at Dundee, the 'Deefiant' season, a few promotions, unheralded success (though not paid for properly). I accept we're rubbish and will probably continue to be so, but I don't want to waste an afternoon when I'm not enjoying it.

I'm pretty comfortable my view isn't the norm but each to their own

If it's a shite game I stay to people watch. It's great fun. I also like to count the beasts.

I remember a mid week saints v Inverness game where some guy had a notebook out, writing into it and paying no attention to the game.

Strangest thing I've witnessed at a game

Like Fudge I have left home and away games regularly early, whether that be five minutes early or at half time. I've even skipped games on occasion and just stayed in the pub rather than walk along to the ground. People who give it the "never leave early" patter are just superfan losers. It's an entertainment pursuit, so if I'm not entertained I'll go and do something else. That's not to say I haven't sat through some amount of utter shite over the years though.

You've never heard of anybody using deep heat? If you've never seen anybody use it you'll have definitely smelt it if you've played football. Changing rooms everywhere stink of the stuff.

I use it because my legs often get really tight/start aching as I go running/gym/football 5 days a week. They're usually fucked come the end of it so I put it on to make sure I don't cramp up.

It really is superb stuff, burns like mad though if you get it in the wrong places.

Genuinely amazed you've never heard of it. Are you being serious or joking about?

You've never heard of anybody using deep heat? If you've never seen anybody use it you'll have definitely smelt it if you've played football. Changing rooms everywhere stink of the stuff.

I use it because my legs often get really tight/start aching as I go running/gym/football 5 days a week. They're usually fucked come the end of it so I put it on to make sure I don't cramp up.

It really is superb stuff, burns like mad though if you get it in the wrong places.

Genuinely amazed you've never heard of it. Are you being serious or joking about?

I'm guessing that you macho 5/7/11 types who are less fit than they think they are reckon 'aye, a wee bit o' rub and I'll turn into Pele'

It's a wonder that boxing gyms don't reek of spinach given that Popeye can cuff any lug in his path.