Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Mozzamozza, on 13 Feb 2016 - 02:49, said:snapback.png

Tiger bread >>>>> normal bread

That's right.

philpy, on 13 Feb 2016 - 03:05, said:snapback.png

Tiger feet >>>>>>> normal feet

That's right, that's right, that's right.

Mud>>>>>>>>>>>Deep Heat

Sorry. Thai boxing as you schemie types might know it! And I think your confusing Thailand with Vietnam given your capital G in the word 'Glittery'... :o

I was more of a good old fashioned Vaseline man back in the day! :lol: I won't pretend I'm in anywhere near fighting condition nowadays, could still kick Deeboy's c**t in though! ;)

Think MrCat still fights Muay Thai.... :huh:

Your hard man stories remind me of being in Estartit in 1989. A fella was always in the hotel bar, lifting 3 leg chairs up wae one hand etc, kept telling us he was some sort of martial artist , and that he wasn't allowed to scrap anybody without giving them due warning. All was well till he got a bit cheeky one afternoon and my wee pal laid the head on him. He was about 30 , my wee mate was 17. We went for a swim.

Not dribbling, nor stories young man.Merely a reply to yet another one of your, "Hey ,am solid", posts. Previous threads have shown you to be a bit of a wannabee, and a fanny. Lets not go any further, you shit flicking , cider kicking c**t.

Your hard man stories remind me of being in Estartit in 1989. A fella was always in the hotel bar, lifting 3 leg chairs up wae one hand etc, kept telling us he was some sort of martial artist , and that he wasn't allowed to scrap anybody without giving them due warning. All was well till he got a bit cheeky one afternoon and my wee pal laid the head on him. He was about 30 , my wee mate was 17. We went for a swim.

Tbf to the guy, martial artists probably don't know how to defend themselves from head butts as it's a move used by schemie thugs, not professional fighters ;)