Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My 12 year old son is on YouTube, watching other people play video games. Wtf!

Aye I sometimes do venture over to Twitch TV myself it has to be said. Mainly watching horror games, Minecraft (to see what stuff folk build) and mostly games I'm unsure if I fancy buying or not. It gives me a good insight as to whether to buy it or not.

f**k that.

When you're actually fighting in the ring you're so ramped up on adrenaline you don't feel huge amounts of pain. The day after is a different story. Majority of the pain is the shin on shin action.

Incorrect but I appreciate the sentiment! ;)

In terms of self defence, Muay Thai, Krav Maga and I think Ju-Jitsu all teach you not only how to defend the head-butt but also how to use it.

Obviously you can't use it in a competitive fight though.

Anyone that is semi competent at BJJ will molest most people assuming they don't get sucker punched. My friend when in a particularly dickish mood pulls his jitz shit on me and it's a hopeless struggle.

So let me get this straight. All this snot, tears and seethe all stems just from me suggesting that taking up a martial art is a good way to keep fit and flexible? :huh:

"Hey ,am solid" posts :lol:

Raging at folk keeping fit :lol:

Archie :lol:

Ooh, ehm all fit and flexible.

My 12 year old son is on YouTube, watching other people play video games. Wtf!

Mind when you were 12 and the most annoying thing in the world was having to wait your turn and watch your friend/brother/creepy uncle play a game really well for aaaages until they finally died and you got a shot? That's a hobby now for modern kids, only without the getting-your-own-shot part.

I don't know what we did wrong, but we've clearly failed them all as parents.

Out for dinner at an Italian restaurant tonight. When it came time to order dessert, I said to the waitress, "I'll take the cannoli" and without really thinking added "Leave the gun." Then I cringed, thinking "Crap, she's probably heard that a million times." But no. Not only had she never heard it; she didn't get the reference.

I don't know what this world's coming to, I really don't.

Mind when you were 12 and the most annoying thing in the world was having to wait your turn and watch your friend/brother/creepy uncle play a game really well for aaaages until they finally died and you got a shot? That's a hobby now for modern kids, only without the getting-your-own-shot part.

A couple of weeks in the fritzl wing should sort him out, never did me any harm. Apart from the stammer, nightmares and scars round my ankles.

One person or different people, Dave?