Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There's been an ongoing issue at work recently involving my desk fan and one of my bosses. He sits diagonally across the office but near me and has been complaining that my fan has been making him cold. I politely moved the fan so it won't be hitting him but I discovered yesterday when I came back from the printer that he had moved the fan again.

Not only did it not face him, it wasn't even facing me. He's a bit of a pain in the arse anyway (on his first staff night out with us he almost bought a round of half pints before I pointed out at the bar that we all asked for a pint) so I'm enjoying winding him up with this.

He's off today and another colleague of mine decided to give me some advice suggesting I either move my fan to the other side of my desk (wiring means this is impossible) or I get a smaller fan as to not disturb him. She is genuinely worried that an office wide ban on fans may happen as she has seen something like this before with heaters.

I'll be sure to keep everybody informed as to any developments in this situation. I know you all won't sleep tonight worrying that we'll all lose our fans.

If you'd stuck in at the school and got a job in a proper air conditioned office this wouldn't be happening. Reap as ye shall sow!

There's been an ongoing issue at work recently involving my desk fan and one of my bosses. He sits diagonally across the office but near me and has been complaining that my fan has been making him cold. I politely moved the fan so it won't be hitting him but I discovered yesterday when I came back from the printer that he had moved the fan again.

Not only did it not face him, it wasn't even facing me. He's a bit of a pain in the arse anyway (on his first staff night out with us he almost bought a round of half pints before I pointed out at the bar that we all asked for a pint) so I'm enjoying winding him up with this.

He's off today and another colleague of mine decided to give me some advice suggesting I either move my fan to the other side of my desk (wiring means this is impossible) or I get a smaller fan as to not disturb him. She is genuinely worried that an office wide ban on fans may happen as she has seen something like this before with heaters.

I'll be sure to keep everybody informed as to any developments in this situation. I know you all won't sleep tonight worrying that we'll all lose our fans.

Tell the idiot to put on a jumper.

The increasing number of players getting booked for celebrating in front of opposition supporters.

See also players getting booked for removing their shirt after scoring. It is a stupid rule anyway, but players all know it, so why pick up a cheap yellow card just because you can't think of any other way of celebrating a goal, other than taking your shirt off?

Dafties.

The increasing number of players getting booked for celebrating in front of opposition supporters.

See also players getting booked for removing their shirt after scoring. It is a stupid rule anyway, but players all know it, so why pick up a cheap yellow card just because you can't think of any other way of celebrating a goal, other than taking your shirt off?

Dafties.

Yup, this. The ref can't just decide not to enforce the rule or else he'll soon find himself refereeing a Lowland League game instead of a Premiership game.

I totally understand the removal of shirt. It's jubilation, if I scored against United i'd get fucking naked.

Then arrested and placed on the register, probably.

I ended up semi Naked after Macleans goal in the cup final, Id have exploded in Jizz if i scored against them.

Fucking Tom Fletcher. What a disgrace of a man.

Obviously he made this horrendous video a few months back.

Today he tweeted 'player 2 has arrived.'

Just an all round horrendous guy and his cringy, attention seeking pish is being lapped up all over social media. Cannot wait until the egomaniac's life collapses around him.

ETA - In fact, it was even fucking worse than that. He tweeted 'player 2 has entered the game.' Fucking hate that c**t.

So why does this "horrendous, cringey, attention seeking egomaniac" annoy you in particular when other horrendous, cringey, attention seeking egomaniacal 'celebs' seem to float your boat? :rolleyes:

I totally understand the removal of shirt. It's jubilation, if I scored against United i'd get fucking naked.

Then arrested and placed on the register, probably.

This. You just go berserk when a goal is scored and you can understand why players do it. I scored a last minute equaliser on Sunday* there and went fucking nuts. I never removed my shirt mind you, but it would have been difficult to do as I'd have had to take my 'keeper gloves off first B)

* Then nearly got sent off for giving the ref dogs abuse after he disallowed it for a foul no one else on the park saw :( Dick.

Edited by 19QOS19

is there a genuine reason you have a fan at work ?

we have some bods that require them due to various ailments - the change deffo seems to be one of them,. and its a health and safety issue...

anyone moaning about it gets warned HSE and then discrimination..

so threaten him with HR for office bullying or buy the bugger a jumper

Yup, this. The ref can't just decide not to enforce the rule or else he'll soon find himself refereeing a Lowland League game instead of a Premiership game.

I'm not so sure.

Collum seems to make things up as he goes through games and no matter how bad he is he seems to still get big matches.

is there a genuine reason you have a fan at work ?

we have some bods that require them due to various ailments - the change deffo seems to be one of them,. and its a health and safety issue...

anyone moaning about it gets warned HSE and then discrimination..

so threaten him with HR for office bullying or buy the bugger a jumper

The office has God awful heating/air con. You can come in one day and find the place is freezing and you have to keep your jacket on, only for the next to be the exact opposite and far too hot and stuffy. I've a fan on my desk that I use to keep me awake at times :lol:

Is that like Hezbollha?

More like He'zBollhacks, amirite?

*crickets*

Getting booked for celebrating with the fans is one of the best yellow cards a player can receive. Well worth it.

Still don't get that. The shirt-removal thing is supposed to be due to the sponsor being obscured at a point where cameras are going to be most closely focused on it, which is fucking depressing, but at least is a reason. They're obviously worried about crowd trouble when it comes to overt celebration in front of opposition fans. But being booked for celebrating with your own fans? Lunacy.

#freethemarr1

The office has God awful heating/air con. You can come in one day and find the place is freezing and you have to keep your jacket on, only for the next to be the exact opposite and far too hot and stuffy. I've a fan on my desk that I use to keep me awake at times :lol:

God's aircon is notoriously shite. The other guy's dudes ken their shit:

Horrific comparison. What you have done here is suggested that everyone who is famous for something you don't like is a bad person. That's not the case and is an utterly bizarre suggestion. I take every person as an individual and form an opinion.

Isn't that exactly what you've done with this guy? What has he done specifically that is more narcissistic than the rest of the celebrity world?