Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What's the point in staying? Is there a belief it makes you a better fan?

I'm not bothered how I'm perceived. Most Stenny fans around me know I sometimes leave early and I'm not too fussed what they think. I'll continue to buy a season ticket to give the club money despite the fact it isn't value for money for me to do so.

I think part of it comes from us just being awful. Most fans see the odd league win in amongst the rubbish. We've not won a league title in our history and our best finish in the last 15 years is 3rd out of 10 teams.

Agree 100%.

"Never leave a game early" - whit. I walked in after 6 minutes against Queens Park a couple years back to find us 2-0 down and walked straight back out. Am I f**k sitting watching us get pumped off they fannies.

Each to their own but standing in the pishing rain watching us lose is pish. Doesn't make me any less of a fan than the next person.

I had a lot of bother with my hamstrings during my mid-teens, which despite doing a good warm up before a game of 11's, 5's or even training, often gave me problems. My GP put it down to growing pains and suggested I apply Deep Heat, well, actually Wintergreen prior to a game. Definitely seemed to help back then though.

Now that I'm a middle-aged c*nt I just make sure I get a good warm up before 5's. The stretches we do at Muay Thai definitely keep you supple too. Well, supple-ish! As I said, I'm a middle-aged c*nt! :rolleyes:

I don't use it all the time but some times it's a necessity, does a great job of easing my legs up before doing anything. It wasn't used as my warm up though I jog to the Sports Centre for that. Reaction it's got on here has been pretty funny though.

And wtf is Muay Thai? :ph34r:

Did 14mile not post a picture of his horrifically obese hand one time.

Something similar to this.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1455357764.021227.jpg

To describe the true monstrosity in its entirety. His pinky is, actually, the same size as a large Cuban cigar. Edited by Dee Dee

Apologies, I thought you were quite looking forward to the McGregor v Aldo fight, I must have mixed you up with someone.

.Muay Thai is a form of martial arts, it's very girly though. Ask MrCat, after training with a sensi for 24yrs, he's 0-2.

Edited by Deeboy

This is incorrect.

You are clearly not stretching or warming up correctly if you need to keep applying deepheat. I'd be looking at that before doing more damage.

5 days a week clearly not helping you since your weak.

I don't need to keep doing it!!! From time to time it really helps though, fucking hell!!!

What do you mean time wasters?

Texting me at 8am this morning asking if they can come and see my motorbike, so I get out of my nest after getting in from work at 3am, out into the freezing cold to get the bike started and running, only for me to text them an hour and a half later asking where they are and they say they're "Just going to leave it". c***s like that.