Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's absolutely moronic.  The reply from the council/local government will be 'well it's cheaper to stick lights in than build a footbridge'.  It's a money saving exercise. Then the same councilors complain there's too much congestion.

Complete and utter zoomers.

More a mea culpa than a PTTGOYN but you get so few zebra crossings nowadays I invariably forget to stop at them. 

P.S. Why did they replace most of them with far more expensive traffic lights?

Edited by welshbairn

More a mea culpa than a PTTGOYN but you get so few zebra crossings nowadays I invariably forget to stop at them.

How many kids did you take out welshbairn?

Were there witnesses or cctv?

P&b had some excellent layers on hand to protect you.

Wouldn't get to the post office until after 2pm so Dropping a parcel off with a note attatched 'can you post as early as possible so there's a chance the guy can get this for the weekend.'

It should cost about £3.30.

It has cost £12 as the dozy old cùnt take 'had a chance of' as MUST RECIEVE BY and sent it guaranteed Saturday AM. <_<

Live TV subtitles are usually fucking hilarious.

No attempt to go against the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012, but unionist/onanist is my favourite.

I assume you mean the one at St Machar Drive which has traffic lights at every exit? Absolutely ridiculous placement and extremely dangerous.

Not specifically, but funnily enough I go there every working day and one of those pelican crossings are exceptionally handy at stopping the bus which you can see coming up Great Northern Road.

The lights there also turn red within 5 secs of pushing the stop button, which is great for winding up the Range Rover drivers. They know exactly what I'm playing at, and the seethe is most pleasing.

It's the same at Asda Garthdee. Drivers don't make it easy for themselves though, I've nearly been knocked down on the exit to the duel carriageway and one driver just ignored the red light and tore through.

Also had the strange notion of slowing right down then speeding up as i shouted many obscenities his way hoping he'd get out apologise.

It's the same at Asda Garthdee. Drivers don't make it easy for themselves though, I've nearly been knocked down on the exit to the duel carriageway and one driver just ignored the red light and tore through.

Also had the strange notion of slowing right down then speeding up as i shouted many obscenities his way hoping he'd get out apologise.

You'd get battered ya wee fandan

Belisha beacon thread for this pish.

Grimbo