Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1) I was just out for a walk/jog and was approaching a really dark, secluded area where a boy was knocked down and killed last year. I generally felt a bit uneasy and was walking as fast as I could to sort of get back into the and area with houses. I was listening to my ipod which I've not listened to in ages, so I had no idea what song was coming next. Right as I was by the spot where there were old flowers lying as a sort of shrine, Tubular Bells came on. I have was totally spooked out and ran as fast as I could.

2) I saw a dead cat on the road

3) I've broken another bed. I'm not even going to try and make myself look cool and be abiguous, perhaps trying to imply it was sex related. I'm just a big clumsy lump and put my knee through 3 spars.

I also broke my bed in Glasgow by jumping on it, and Jammy broke my previous bed, as he 'choke slammed' someone through it's built in cupboard.

Bingo.

If I'm being honest, the guy probably didn't believe my name cause it sounds made up.

I have two pals called Graham Dick.

One night the both of them were caught drinking on the street and when the police asked their names, the natural assumption was that they were taking the piss.

Apparently the policeman said they were a right couple o' dicks and let them on their way.

Guest stennyhibee

Incompetant Call Centre Workers:

I lost my Motorola phone last weekend and had it blacklisted so nobody could use it. I then ordered a new Sony K810i phone on upgrade. My motorola has since been returned and I called last night to remove it from the blacklist so my mum can use it. Instead of removing it from the blacklist it appears the stupid c**t I was speaking to has blacklisted my new Sony K810i... I'm a little bit angry.

I got my name taken by the polis. Will I get a letter sent to my parents?

Yes. Yes you will.

Sometimes , if you parents give permission , they make you spend a night in the cells just so you don't offend again. If still at school expect a meeting with yer heedie and you and your parents. you are fucked mate :(

Guest stennyhibee
Yes. Yes you will.

Sometimes , if you parents give permission , they make you spend a night in the cells just so you don't offend again. If still at school expect a meeting with yer heedie and you and your parents. you are fucked mate :(

:lol:

:(

Have I mentioned I have to work late tonight pet? Until about 7-ish? ;)

As long as you are home by 730pm so that I can go to work :(

I thought you were working late tomorrow, a meeting with suppliers up near Dundee. ;)

Small detail like a 6 year old who has school the next day and I am working. He can't go :lol::lol:

I have to loose enough weight to drop 6 BMI points before I can be refered for surgery. Despite said surgery probably taking about 8 BMI points worth of weight off me!

Been out cycling today so it's a start.

I have to loose enough weight to drop 6 BMI points before I can be refered for surgery. Despite said surgery probably taking about 8 BMI points worth of weight off me!

Been out cycling today so it's a start.

What surgery is getting done? A breast reduction?