Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Is your dad's mate touching you in places he shouldn't?

He's not my dad's mate. He's a guy who hangs about with usand he's developed a thing for me. It's disgusting. His baws probably hit his knees when he's walking. :lol:

He's been told both diplomatically, and, more latterly, bluntly, that I'm not interested! However, he says I should try it out because he can please a girl. :(

He's not my dad's mate. He's a guy who hangs about with usand he's developed a thing for me. It's disgusting. His baws probably hit his knees when he's walking. :lol:

He's been told both diplomatically, and, more latterly, bluntly, that I'm not interested! However, he says I should try it out because he can please a girl. :(

Some girls like big balls Ill have you know. :ph34r:

Take the ring back Kilt, she will only start to want you back when you stop chasing her all the time, trust me, Im an expert on seduction :D

Did your right hand miss you when you stopped chasing it, Mister Loverman (SHABBA!)? :P

You must be sobber to even ask that question :lol:

Yeah, I've been greetin' a lot recently. I blame the wifes soup.

You can't no, as there has to be at least 3 options for a trixie bet, hence your joke doesn't work :P

Most of them don't. :(