Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Life is like a pubic hair on the toilet seat. Sooner or later, you get pissed off.

:lol:

He's just jealous that someone's got some hair left to lose ;)

:angry:

Do you go bald 'down there' when you get older?

:lol: - nope just grey :(

Nah but it's symbollock

:guns

:lol: That's f'king terrible!

:thumsup2

I have a sore head AND an upset stomach. Gutted. However, counting the empty bottles there's no doubt I deserve it. :ph34r:

Thoughtfully I were in someone elses house so f**k knows how much I drank.

Too much probably, I have another house party tonight too. I think I'm gonna die tomorrow. :(

Hangovers :(

Your telling me, i haven't sobered up since Thursday night and feel like someone is standing hitting my head with a hammer! I've started drinking again just now getting ready for the football to keep me going :lol::ph34r: To top it off i've had 3 hours sleep last night and have the footy today....with someone i don't want to see going! :(

Edited by hazel1884

Got loads of great pictures from the Glamis Show yesterday but it seems Fuji and Olympus have produced the worst ever cards in these new Type H models and it is looking very likely I am going to lose 300 odd pictures :angry:

Thoughtfully I were in someone elses house so f**k knows how much I drank.

Too much probably, I have another house party tonight too. I think I'm gonna die tomorrow. :(

I was on the batter again last night, and I think I may need medical attention this morning.

I woke up and my liver was sitting on the bedside table, smoking a woodbine and demanding re-inforcements. :(