Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My daughter has just said to me that "your face is made of shite" and stormed off up the stairs.

I'm a bit seething tbh.

:lol:

Bairns eh? I thought I had it bad, wi my two saying "jobby cheeks" instead of "chubby cheeks".

Mine invented the word "shitbuggers" when he was three.

I don't think I could have been more proud if he'd cured cancer.

You're not fooling anyone with this. Beast.

How simply losing a game, regardless of circumstances, is now referred to by some people as "Hibsing it".

The rule:

Bayern Munich losing the 1999 Champions League final - Hibsing it.

American Samoa getting skelped 31-0 by Australia - Not Hibsing it.

you will have a wee nick on one of the pulleys as my did that but it was 2 in 6 weeks not months. Look for rubber in the area surrounding the pulleys

Cheers, but it was in 2 different cars. Just bought one 2 weeks ago and was going to get the timing belt changed this week as a precaution. Just waiting to hear if there's any bent valves.

Cheers, but it was in 2 different cars. Just bought one 2 weeks ago and was going to get the timing belt changed this week as a precaution. Just waiting to hear if there's any bent valves.

Apart from a potential heap of shit what's your first Aussie car?

Apart from a potential heap of shit what's your first Aussie car?

It is (was) a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.4.

I've spent thousands getting cars fixed over the last year. Think I'll need to start buying brand new.

It is (was) a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.4.

I've spent thousands getting cars fixed over the last year. Think I'll need to start buying brand new.

Any chance you can claim under warranty as think minimum 3 months allowed for car that age in WA?

Any chance you can claim under warranty as think minimum 3 months allowed for car that age in WA?

According to the garage I bought it from it didn't fall under the right criteria for a warranty although I could've bought one on top :bairn

Eta: I'm just reading up on it and you could be right. Licensed dealers have to provide a statutory warranty for vehicles between 10-12 years if they've done between 150k-180k and mine has done 169k. I'll bet I bought the car at 9 years and 364days old. I'll phone them tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Edited by Dee Man

Didnt go well.

Im expecting another "face of shite" comment this evening.

I understand your plight MoX2 M9, when those not of a P&B persuasion don't get it. I offered my good lady the proverbial P&B kick in the pie once when she misunderstood me, she threatened to stab me. Total over the top heads gone IMHO.

Sometimes we forget there is a world out there that is alien to the P&B rules of life. I reckon my missus is a stander.

Grimbo

Dodgy keybaords kasdfasdfkasdfawef yn7ilawef bjh,awefwef awefsdzsqwer23q23q23q23q23awefasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdqwtfbu766667890sdfawefkq23r7890awefsdmnasdjklascbjhascguykASCFGUY1234234BHK,J;FDDDWwwwww6666666666666666gyne3e3scaguynkasguyasdguynkaghka689068906890689068906890bj,rfgjkl