Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you have loads of people working around your house and stuff goes missing and no fucker saw a thing (apparently):angry:

My neighbours had re-wiring done a couple of years ago, and a removals company stored their things for a few days. When they moved back in, their grandson's Nintendo wii was nowhere to be found. So, the removal guys were blamed. For months, the removal guys were subject to endless calls from the police on the matter.

A few weeks later, my neighbour found it hidden in the shed.

4 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

I'll 'Ping' you an email.................

Couldn't you just send it, it isn't like send is such a long word you need to use 'ping' to speed the process up.

I received a forwarded e-mail a few days ago, which had invited the person in between to "cascade" the information onto others. I was genuinely furious at the state of human existence for about ten minutes. 

33 minutes ago, philpy said:

My neighbours had re-wiring done a couple of years ago, and a removals company stored their things for a few days. When they moved back in, their grandson's Nintendo wii was nowhere to be found. So, the removal guys were blamed. For months, the removal guys were subject to endless calls from the police on the matter.

A few weeks later, my neighbour found it hidden in the shed.

Had he left it in the shed or was it mysteriously returned?

mine was bags of scrap copper that was being stored in an area that only the workers could access. Their boss says he is going to question them all tomorrow. (through an interpreter).

1 minute ago, supermik said:

mine was bags of scrap copper that was being stored in an area that only the workers could access. Their boss says he is going to question them all tomorrow. (through an interpreter).

Donde estan los scrap cuntos?

3 minutes ago, supermik said:

What were you doing with hidden bags of scrap copper?

(Discussion to be continued in the Prison thread).

36 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

I received a forwarded e-mail a few days ago, which had invited the person in between to "cascade" the information onto others. I was genuinely furious at the state of human existence for about ten minutes. 

:lol:

Just now, Granny Danger said:

What were you doing with hidden bags of scrap copper?

(Discussion to be continued in the Prison thread).

It was for my holiday beer money.

(also a wee bit spare in case Grimbo needed another couple of quid)

Cleaners/the wife who see you going to a toilet and roll their eyes/complain because they recently cleaned....

f**k right off.

Cleaners that see you go in then open the door minutes later.

EMBDY IN!

f**k right off.

Decided to save money this month.

Went on eBay to see if a set of lowering springs I've got my eye on had been put on offer yet, one hour later and I've spent £100 on a metal pipe and an air filter :lol:

On 8/2/2016 at 14:06, EdgarusQPFC said:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamassa1/how-much-of-a-feminist-are-you?utm_term=.hlOB04wenv#.xjD9ZLWjXw

"How much of a Feminist are you"

Someone linked this on twitter and its the usual feminist garbage but theres one question that when i read it really pissed me off

"9 - Women should be allowed to apply for a job if they fulfill 60% of the job requirements."

Just naw! no one should be able to apply for a job if they don't fulfill all the requirements, i don't care what gender, race, religion whatever you are, if you don't quality you shouldn't apply

Anyone can apply for any job they wish.

Of course if you only fulfill 60% of the requirements, you'd be rightly told to bolt.

Anyway, I had a ham and cheese baguette from Greggs for lunch and a colleague called it 'a posh roll'. The same colleague also always asks if she needs to take a umbrella or sunglasses out when she goes outside for a cigarette. Earlier today she asked if she need a cardigan, to which I replied "No; it's summer". She said "But it's Scotland!". HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAH! FUCKING TEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! RAIN! LOL! WEATHER JOKES! CHORTLE!

For the first time in my life I did a full shop at Waitrose. I was enjoying sauntering around, grinning smugly at my middle class status until I saw Scott Booth, rummaging through packs of meat, looking for one with a later expiry date. It really ruined my day

TV channels that flash up their channel ID partway through the ad breaks, so that you stop fast-forwarding only to find that the programme hasn't restarted yet, it's just more adverts or a trailer for something that isn't on until the following week.