Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Got a letter today from Perth & Kinross council requesting we wash our recycling.

They can get to f**k. I object to washing the dishes never wind washing the rubbish

pdvd_056.jpg

You should vote this guy for sanitation commissioner. 

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

Got a letter today from Perth & Kinross council requesting we wash our recycling.

They can get to f**k. I object to washing the dishes never wind washing the rubbish

I pretty much only recycle empty water bottles.

Loophole mate.

Colour blindness must be a bummer at times.  It's probably one of these conditions that no one really thinks about unless you, or someone you know, is affected by it.

Mind when I was diagnosed as being colour blind. Came completely out of the red I'll tell you!

This is a recurring PTTGOYN for me. "Hilarious" videos, and Weegies, you are the main culprits, of folk singing. Be it in their van or on the bus.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7227323/Ye-canny-shove-yer-granny-off-a-bus-OAPs-start-hilarious-sing-a-long-on-packed-Glasgow-bus.html

This is a recurring PTTGOYN for me. "Hilarious" videos, and Weegies, you are the main culprits, of folk singing. Be it in their van or on the bus.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7227323/Ye-canny-shove-yer-granny-off-a-bus-OAPs-start-hilarious-sing-a-long-on-packed-Glasgow-bus.html

Oh the Weegie patter.

Football fans doing similar on a train get threatened with British Transport Police.

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

People who complain about getting older, especially those turning 30/40. Would they prefer the alternative?

"OMG, I can't believe I turn 40 this year!!"

Why not? You've been turning a year older on every birthday since the day you were born. If you can't grasp the concept of time by now then you never will.

"OMG, I can't believe I turn 40 this year!!"

Why not? You've been turning a year older on every birthday since the day you were born. If you can't grasp the concept of time by now then you never will.

I had a bit of a rant one day at one of the staff at Petershill Park who was moaning that she was soon going to be 40. I'd been at the funeral of my young cousin only a few weeks before, he had passed away at the age of 30 after suffering from a brain tumour. She caught me on a bad day tbf, but I really can't be doing with folk who get their knickers in a twist about adding one more year to their age.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

This is horrendous to be honest.

Proper etiquette should be as follows -

• Get on bus.
  • Pay fare in a timely manner.
  • Avoid contact will fellow bus users.
  • Get off bus at correct stop.

Not everything needs to be "banterous".

"Only in Glasgow".

"Times were tough but we all stuck together to see them through."

6 minutes ago, jessmagic said:

This is horrendous to be honest.

Proper etiquette should be as follows -

• Get on bus.
  • Pay fare in a timely manner.
  • Avoid contact will fellow bus users.
  • Get off bus at correct stop.

Not everything needs to be "banterous".

"Only in Glasgow".

"Times were tough but we all stuck together to see them through."

If this happened in Edinburgh the driver would rightly confiscate all of their travelcards and boot them off the bus there and then.

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If this happened in Edinburgh the driver would rightly confiscate all of their travelcards and boot them off the bus there and then.

Agree - a zero tolerance approach should be enforced at all times.