Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

49 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Took the kids to Edinburgh Zoo yesterday.  Anyone that has been and used the car park will be familiar with the fact that the entrance is on a fairly steep hill.  There was a car in front paying to get in and I pulled up behind.  As she's going to pull away I can see her talking to the boy and gesturing back at me.  He comes back and says that she's worried that she'll roll back into me and could I move back.  I've left loads of space, but as there is nothing behind me I roll back a bit.  She then starts trying to pull away, engine fucking howling and as soon as she releases the handbrake starts rolling back towards me.

There's now a couple of cars behind me and she's telling the boy that I need to move back more.  He's very apologetic and I can move back a bit, but not much as the queue of traffic is now about 6 or 7 cars long.  Same thing happens and she rolls back towards me again.  He's now asking everyone to move back, but I've pointed out that she's had two goes that this and moved back about 20 feet, and would she like us to reverse right back out onto Corstorphine Road to give her a proper run at it?

Luckily there is enough room for me to bounce up onto the pavement and get round her and into the car park.  I've already shown the boy my parking pass so decide I'm not fucking about any longer.  The look that she gave me as I drove up by her was priceless, as if i'm at fault for either;

a: Her driving a piece of shit with a burnt out clutch

or

b: Her being utterly incapable of performing a hill start and being unsafe to be on the road.

What did you think of the Zoo?

7 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

That I wish the lions were nearer the bottom of the hill.

What, so that woman could roll into them? Cecil's only been dead a year or so, have you absolutely no compassion? Far too soon!

2 minutes ago, endieinreekie said:

I hate the hill on the way into the zoo, especially because our car has a shonky handbrake at the best of times. 

My PTTGOYN is having to prepare for an interview when I'm off on a public holiday 

There was no need for the dirty look you gave me yesterday.  It's not my fault you drive a clown car.

Grouos of Students who walk along the road in a row stopping people getting buy or right at you which means one gets a bag of cans accidently into their shins.

Oh and students hanging about the entrance to the underground.  Either get in or f**k off to the union or library.

Paul Calf had it right all along...

On 9/14/2016 at 17:03, Rowan said:

4 weeks into school year and my son has destroyed 3 polo shirts and a pair of trousers. And my daughter a pinafore.

Can't see the BBC calling IS that tbf.

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Grouos of Students who walk along the road in a row stopping people getting buy or right at you which means one gets a bag of cans accidently into their shins.

Oh and students hanging about the entrance to the underground.  Either get in or f**k off to the union or library.

Paul Calf had it right all along...

Could you not get to the shops.