Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Halloween.  Nipped in to Tesco after lunch for 50g of Golden Virginia and a pack of blue Rizla and the lassie in the fags/lottery/complaints booth was dressed as a witch.  What a sorry society we are.

Blue rizla. Good choice.

I had the same issue in the Tesco in Aviemore. There was a woman stacking milk dressed as a witch. If Hagrid from Harry Potter was blonde and wore a pointy hat they'd be twins. A truly awful sight for a Saturday afternoon.

Whoever decided in October 2014 it was a good idea to have Janet Street-Porter accompany Katherine Ryan and Victoria Coren on an episode of Have I Got News For You. I can't appreciate all the loveliness with that ghastly apparition screeching over all of them.

Before heading to bed last night, after work, I browsed P&B.  Next day work, then home 2 beers and catch up with the P&B posting since I've been away.  Turns out Div never paid the leccie and all post have gone. What can a man do...idle time, can cause a man to go crazy. 

4 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Before heading to bed last night, after work, I browsed P&B.  Next day work, then home 2 beers and catch up with the P&B posting since I've been away.  Turns out Div never paid the leccie and all post have gone. What can a man do...idle time, can cause a man to go crazy. 

You were blitzed and imagined it all.

I will post this again as yesterday's posts were culled. Saw this picture in Range yesterday and it's so cringe, the sort of thing a middle aged IT worker who lived with his parents until he was 35 and only had imaginary friends would find funny.

fd6171c94dfaa4ee94463dd9faed4b0e.jpg

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I will post this again as yesterday's posts were culled. Saw this picture in Range yesterday and it's so cringe, the sort of thing a middle aged IT worker who lived with his parents until he was 35 and only had imaginary friends would find funny.

Did you buy it?

1 minute ago, throbber said:

For no apparent reason whatsover, that has reminded me of the time my mate's voicemail message was him pretending to be an alien that had kidnapped him. 

I wanted to kill myself when I heard it.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

It's pretty hideous, but I'm loving the very specific demographic it's aimed at. The guy at your missus' work?

For no apparent reason whatsover, that has reminded me of the time my mate's voicemail message was him pretending to be an alien that had kidnapped him. 

I wanted to kill myself when I heard it.

Yeah I can just imagine that being the sort of person who would buy it and take great joy in showing it off to people when they came round to his house for what ever reason.

The sort of person who would wear a "If found please return to pub" t shirt on a weekend away.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah I can just imagine that being the sort of person who would buy it and take great joy in showing it off to people when they came round to his house for what ever reason.

The sort of person who would wear a "If found please return to pub" t shirt on a weekend away.

I had one of  them!

I was 5 at the time...

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Was this because your parents were alcoholics and that's where they would be?

No my Ma was a barmaid & old man used to sit out side in case she ran away with one of the customers.

Eta. My Ma was a stunner...

Edited by SlipperyP