Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The ignorance shown towards people on crutches, especially in supermarkets. The wife is recovering from a knee op, and we went to Asda yesterday, and amount of idiots blocking our pathway in aisles was unreal. They'd see her hobbling along but wouldn't move till asked, or would tut or grumble when asked to move. The car park was just as bad, impatient folk nearly knocking her down because they are in so much of a fucking hurry to go shopping.

17 minutes ago, philpy said:

The ignorance shown towards people on crutches, especially in supermarkets. The wife is recovering from a knee op, and we went to Asda yesterday, and amount of idiots blocking our pathway in aisles was unreal. They'd see her hobbling along but wouldn't move till asked, or would tut or grumble when asked to move. The car park was just as bad, impatient folk nearly knocking her down because they are in so much of a fucking hurry to go shopping.

I use a stick .  hate when people walk straight cross me.

Or they walk right up to me and expect me to go around them.

No. 

Edited by sureiknow

3 hours ago, pandarilla said:

I still say that nothing good comes from the public selling of fire works. As far as I can see only complete wallopers buy them - and generally act the c**t in the process.

Fire departments over the country were attacked last night after responding to calls regarding fire works. Who the f**k does this?

I'm with you on this 100%

What kind of mindset do you have to attack the emergency services?

5 hours ago, pandarilla said:

I still say that nothing good comes from the public selling of fire works. As far as I can see only complete wallopers buy them - and generally act the c**t in the process.

Fire departments over the country were attacked last night after responding to calls regarding fire works. Who the f**k does this?

100% this, i honestly dislike bonfire night cause for a week before and after you have arseholes acting the c**t with what are effectively explosives.Unfortunately this isn't the first time this has happened and outside of bonfire night there was a pretty regular thing happening a few years back among the ned/chav/arsehole lot where they would phone for the fire brigade or ambulance services purely so they could attack/throw stones at them. This is something that really angered me as i have the upmost respect for our emergency services. Cut the ball's off twats who f**k about the emergency services so we know they cant breed another generation of utter arseholes. 

3 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

People from the East Coast saying lit on social media. Leave that shite to the West Coast and stop trying to copy it. Not one person the length of this coast sounds like they're saying lit when they're saying like.

Just get rid of it altogether. Tinky behaviour anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

People who say this should be hit with a car bonnet. Preferably one that is still attached to a car travelling at 70 mph.

There are laws against this. 

1. If the car is not on a motorway then it is breaking the speed limit. 

2. If the person that says that is hit by the car bonnet at 70mph then they must be waking on the motorway, pedestrians are not allowed to walk on the motorway. 

Either way at least one of the parties involved in your scenario DM is a wrong un. 

Grimbo