Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guy in front of me braked suddenly, coming out of a bad junction as he didn't see a guy whizzing down the main road on a motorbike. Caught me by surprise as I had already started moving off, thinking he was going out onto the road. Poor judgement on my behalf, I've admitted full responsibility for it. c1638dedd6602c09b1a26c0c6d3fb4f4.jpg

Nasty one, there will probably be a whiplash claim coming.

2 hours ago, philpy said:

Guy in front of me braked suddenly, coming out of a bad junction as he didn't see a guy whizzing down the main road on a motorbike. Caught me by surprise as I had already started moving off, thinking he was going out onto the road. Poor judgement on my behalf, I've admitted full responsibility for it. c1638dedd6602c09b1a26c0c6d3fb4f4.jpg

You should ask the trainer guy if he restores cars as well . 

On a lot of the doors for shops and office building here there is a lot of, for lack of a better word, handicapped buttons, press the bottom and the door automatically opens, allowing those with walking difficulties to get through them with relative ease.

The amount of adult, able bodied men and woman that press this button rather than just push or pull the door annoys the hell out of me.  The seethe increases when I see people press it and stand there waiting on the door opening, when it would have taken half the time to just open it normally.

Edited by Torpar

9 minutes ago, Günther said:

Watching Simple Minds live in hackney on the tv (fuckin brilliant by the way) and seeing the usual c***s who go to a cracking gig and spend most of it watching a live gig on their phone screen recording it and probably not going to watch again. Why can't people just go and live for the moment when it comes to gigs??

This^^^. Applies also to art galleries.