Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who think "standing up for what you believe in" is something to be admired no matter what. They have these visions of Gandhi, Martin Luther King or whoever in their head but, in reality, they're usually referring to some belligerent c**t who can't admit that they're wrong or that the opposing party may have a point, etc.

f**k sake... ISIS are standing up for what they believe in.

I have a pain in my lower abdomen and various other symptoms. Thing is I've been tested for UTIs, STIs, inflammatory stuff and they're all coming up negative. Problem isn't going away and it's getting rather annoying now since it's now having an impact on my actual life.

I'm thinking I might just punch myself in the stomach to take my mind off things.

1 hour ago, Widge said:

I have a pain in my lower abdomen and various other symptoms. Thing is I've been tested for UTIs, STIs, inflammatory stuff and they're all coming up negative. Problem isn't going away and it's getting rather annoying now since it's now having an impact on my actual life.

I'm thinking I might just punch myself in the stomach to take my mind off things.

What other symptoms? Sounds like it's probably Ebola.

Wummin phones up work all distressed. Turns out her neighbour's been having a few "episodes" recently and is a danger to herself and others but, every time the mental health people or polis turn up, she legs it and no one can catch her. But she's either drunk or high or whatever and has fallen asleep in the garden. So neighbour's taken this opportunity to phone us to get a mental health team out here now get her before she hurts herself or someone else. Moments like these can make or break a person's life so they get a chance of the help they need when they need it most.

But, on the other hand, she sounds like a grass to me. So I told her to f**k off. Nae time for that shite.

Brings me nicely to a story.
Get on train at Waverley for a stag in Newcastle. Quickly notice the large group of attractive ladies next to us who are drinking also.
Thinking this is gonnae be a great hour and a half train journey with a few quality wids. 
They got off at Haymarket :thumbsdown

The Edinburgh to Newcastle train doesn't stop at Haymarket.

Cool story though.

19 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Brings me nicely to a story.

Get on train at Waverley for a stag in Newcastle. Quickly notice the large group of attractive ladies next to us who are drinking also.

Thinking this is gonnae be a great hour and a half train journey with a few quality wids. 

They got off at Haymarket :thumbsdown

You're father could have done their world a favour by getting off at Haymarket.