Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

9 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Similar to the 'PIN number' annoyance, when people call Portable Appliance Testing 'PAT testing'. Really petty, and specific to industry, but annoying.

People who call their dog Pat.

Those royal arses have just announced their wedding date, on a big football Saturday.

May 19th - Same day as the Scottish Cup and FA Cup Finals,

Fights the length and breadth of the land as idiots try and watch two bampots marry why the football is on.

As if the Royals couldn't go any further down in my estimation - a wedding on a football saturday - Just p***ks.

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Those royal arses have just announced their wedding date, on a big football Saturday.

May 19th - Same day as the Scottish Cup and FA Cup Finals,

Fights the length and breadth of the land as idiots try and watch two bampots marry why the football is on.

As if the Royals couldn't go any further down in my estimation - a wedding on a football saturday - Just p***ks.

The Queen will have to decide which one to go to. Probably the football, since she's not really related to the bridegroom.

The comments section on any post on Facebook by Match Of The Day. I don’t know why I keep looking at it. The majority of people who comment are utter utter cretins who think that the English Leagues are the only credible ones on earth. Posts about any other leagues always attract arrogant comparisons from English fans. Fucking idiots.

Similar to the 'PIN number' annoyance, when people call Portable Appliance Testing 'PAT testing'. Really petty, and specific to industry, but annoying.

In this current climate I'd be wary of saying anything about doing, conducting or giving a pat.

16 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

The comments section on any post on Facebook by Match Of The Day. I don’t know why I keep looking at it. The majority of people who comment are utter utter cretins who think that the English Leagues are the only credible ones on earth. Posts about any other leagues always attract arrogant comparisons from English fans. Fucking idiots.

https://twitter.com/mufc_facebook

Both here and IRL I have noticed people go to the same foreign destination numerous times. I understand you may have a fondness for somewhere but unless you earn big money(and can go other places too), going to the same place seems mental given all the potential places and travelling you could have been to/done

1 minute ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Both here and IRL I have noticed people go to the same foreign destination numerous times. I understand you may have a fondness for somewhere but unless you earn big money(and can go other places too), going to the same place seems mental given all the potential places and travelling you could have been to/done

I can understand if someone can only afford to go away for two weeks a year and chooses to go somewhere where they know they will like.  They may try somewhere else and like it even more but, of course, they could go somewhere and not like it and that's them screwed for another 12 months.

I can understand if someone can only afford to go away for two weeks a year and chooses to go somewhere where they know they will like.  They may try somewhere else and like it even more but, of course, they could go somewhere and not like it and that's them screwed for another 12 months.

The idea of people having the money to explore the world but not doing so just makes me a bit sad

12 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Never understood this neither

1 hour ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Why go somewhere else if you find a place where you're happy? Never found that myself so I go somewhere different every holiday.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Why go somewhere else if you find a place where you're happy? Never found that myself so I go somewhere different every holiday.

You might find somewhere that makes you even happier.  I'd agree that with limited funds/time it's easy to stick to somewhere you have liked before, but the world is a big place.  I've liked some places more than others, but not enough to limit myself.