Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Groups of c***s that not only slowly walk down the middle of corridors, but also congregate in front the doors to block them  as well.  Basically, students.

Not just students, happens at my work all the time. Get out the way c*nts

17 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Groups of c***s that not only slowly walk down the middle of corridors, but also congregate in front the doors to block them  as well.  Basically, students.

I need to get off the bus at Cathedral Street in Glasgow (Uni road if anyone doesn't know) and trying to negotiate it at peak times is soul destroying and that was before half of the road was ripped up. Walking three or four abreast on public pavements should be illegal. 

13 hours ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

This behaviour is magnified in shops, particularly close to the entrances. People blocking entire aisles of supermarkets to have shitey inane conversations preventing me from achieving my task of getting in and out as quickly as possible ignoring all human contact stresses me out.

100%.

9 hours ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Being one myself I normally defend cyclists, but the amount of people I've seen in recent weeks with either no lights, or lights on the wrong way round is ridiculous.

Why the f*ck would anyone put the red light on the front of their bike?

What's the law on running red lights? I was nearly flattened when crossing at a green man when some p***k nearly took my toes off. He was a ned though so I assume cyclists need to obey traffic lights the same as motorists, except maybe a second or so leeway for a push start.

Tomato sauce squeezy bottles that need significant squeezing such that it's impossible to get that last wee bit of sauce you want towards the end of the meal, and instead end up smothering your food.

Week ruined :angry:

10 mins on the phone to Bank of Scotland to find out the reason your online transfer won't go through is because you're using that really obscure internet browser known as Google Chrome.

Eta: and the selection boxes don't work in Firefox that the wifey suggested.  Jesus wept.

Edited by Hedgecutter

When an article in a paper says '... as described below' but the point that it's referring to is found within an adjacent column. Same applies when it's on a completely different page, but often technically correct if you're reading the pdf form. Still, grrrr.