Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

11 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

How the f**k did that happen??

11 hours ago, Swarley said:

Was that extra?

11 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Although this is a truly awful thing to happen, I can't stop laughing.:lol::lol::lol:

11 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Where were you taking him?

11 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I hope you didn't pay him.

11 hours ago, johnnydun said:

That will teach you for drinking and driving ya junkie!

11 hours ago, GordonD said:

Shouldn't have married her.

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

IMG_5350.JPG

Predictable responses, lads. 0/10

Full story - I was stopped in Camelon waiting to get onto the main street when said junkie walked in front of my car and gave me the fingers. I peeped the horn and shrugged my shoulders to say "what was that for?" and she started shouting at me but was walking away. Another car peeped its horn and she thought it was me peeping again. She came back over to the car and stuck her hand through the window (the window was down) threatening to pour her Buckfast all over the inside of my car. I thought she was bluffing but I couldn't go anywhere due to the traffic. She then took a swig of Buckfast and gobbed it all over me and the inside of my car. I pulled over and got a couple of snaps of her so I could report it.

I'm laughing now but the inside of my car stinks of Buckfast.

10 hours ago, Aidan said:

Had a shite phone for years, didn't drop it once. Decided to treat myself and spend £700 on a new one, within a week I've dropped it and smashed all the back of itemoji34.png

Almost identical thing happened to me, though I had it for a couple of months at least.

10 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

£700 on a phone?

£700?

Better than a 2 year deal where the 'phone is provided.  I've got a SIM only deal with Vodafone.  4G, 10 Gb data per month, unlimited texts, 500 minutes - costs less than £14.  Add that to £700 over 2 years and it's just over £40; less because I can claim the VAT back.

23 minutes ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

Get yourself checked for hep if it got in your mouth.

A bit of it did, but that's something I hadn't considered until now. I'm a bit worried! Will phone NHS 24.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Done well to restrain yourself from mowing this fucker down tbf.

In hindsight that would have been a better option, locked up for attempted murder rather than potentially having aids

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Predictable responses, lads. 0/10

Full story - I was stopped in Camelon waiting to get onto the main street when said junkie walked in front of my car and gave me the fingers. I peeped the horn and shrugged my shoulders to say "what was that for?" and she started shouting at me but was walking away. Another car peeped its horn and she thought it was me peeping again. She came back over to the car and stuck her hand through the window (the window was down) threatening to pour her Buckfast all over the inside of my car. I thought she was bluffing but I couldn't go anywhere due to the traffic. She then took a swig of Buckfast and gobbed it all over me and the inside of my car. I pulled over and got a couple of snaps of her so I could report it.

I'm laughing now but the inside of my car stinks of Buckfast.

You know the rules.....

I’m lucky to still be alive. I’m in Ukraine at the moment and yesterday got absolutely blotto, probably the worst I’ve ever been as I can’t remember anything. Usually I’m not that bad when drunk but yesterday was mental. Ah well, f**k. Bird in the phone shop fixed my phone for nothing in exchange for a 10 minute English lesson, could have shagged her there and then as it’s absolutely vital I have a working phone here.