Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Bus from Maastricht back to Köln hf an hour late. Which is better than on the way here when it was canceled after being told it was late. The sooner I can afford a car a over here the better, I hate the scaff wagon.

Just find a dope dealer in Cologne, much cheaper than buying a car.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

When did they stop having to tell a joke or something to get their sweets?

The exact minute it stopped being 'guising' and became another poorly imitated americanism.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

f**k sake, twenty fucking bags of haribo, lollies, Parma violets and still they keep coming.

Gave out two pound in change, now sitting with lights off watching tv.

Wee fuckers wouldn't stop if I was lying dead in the street.

:lol: not had one at the door, I love this estate, the wee fuckers ken the craic 

Totally agreeing with all the Halloween gripes. One good thing about Australia (some might say the only thing but they are dicks) is that if your house isnt decorated then no one bothers you.

Living in the arse end of the arse end of nowhere has its benefits on this evening. Though i had to put the bins out in pitch black as the wall lights to stretch to the road.

Living in the arse end of the arse end of nowhere has its benefits on this evening. Though i had to put the bins out in pitch black as the wall lights to stretch to the road.

Didn't realise you were in Australia too mate, g'day.

3 hours ago, Swarley said:

Totally agreeing with all the Halloween gripes. One good thing about Australia (some might say the only thing but they are dicks) is that if your house isnt decorated then no one bothers you.

Nah. We had a couple of wee shites at our door.  Gave them some chup-a-chups which had probably been in the back of the cupboard for 3 or 4 years.