Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Have a little respect he nearly died of being drunk and having a broken phone! Two of the biggest known killers...

Would you want to be at certain posters' houses after a few too many drinks with no battery on your phone and nobody to hear your screams?  

14 hours ago, Aidan said:

Had a shite phone for years, didn't drop it once. Decided to treat myself and spend £700 on a new one, within a week I've dropped it and smashed all the back of itemoji34.png

You absolute fucking mug. Get it right up you

Any c**t over the age of 5 who is "celebrating" Halloween, have a fucking word with yourself.

4 hours ago, Karpaty said:

I’m lucky to still be alive. I’m in Ukraine at the moment and yesterday got absolutely blotto, probably the worst I’ve ever been as I can’t remember anything. Usually I’m not that bad when drunk but yesterday was mental. Ah well, f**k. Bird in the phone shop fixed my phone for nothing in exchange for a 10 minute English lesson, could have shagged her there and then as it’s absolutely vital I have a working phone here. 

You should have shagged her and given her the English lesson for the other 9 minutes 50 seconds.

People on mobility scooters who fly along the pavement just expecting you to move out of the way, if I was to run full pelt at people on a busy pavement it would quite rightly be considered unacceptable. Just got at walking pace like everyone else around you, considering without the scooter you'd probably not be walking at all, just think yourself lucky you can go at normal pace.

21 minutes ago, Torpar said:

People on mobility scooters who fly along the pavement just expecting you to move out of the way, if I was to run full pelt at people on a busy pavement it would quite rightly be considered unacceptable. Just got at walking pace like everyone else around you, considering without the scooter you'd probably not be walking at all, just think yourself lucky you can go at normal pace.

Never go to Benidorm 

Another driving-related one that I seem to be noticing more and more frequently:

People who sit in a parking space, in between cars, with their hazard lights on. Totally unnecessary, and causes a brief mental deliberation of 'should I let them out?' before realising they're not trying to pull out of a space, but instead are just a fucking moron that doesn't understand what hazards are for.

Trick or treating kids.

When did they stop having to tell a joke or something to get their sweets?

Not that I'm particularly interested but it's the principle of them just turning up at my door and ruining my evening waiting with a bag for me to just fill with sweets.

Some of the little shits don't even say thank you for my free diabetic food bank service and what's worse their parents don't even remind them to say thank you.

f**k them.