Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

21 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Can I truly be that hideous?

Tried talking to some ladies but was shunned. Tried talking to other ladies but was ignored

Tried talking to an individual lady but was politely told to f**k off. I'm fat and I'm shit. No one will even speak to me. I've failed. I've fucked up

Very lonely. Contemplating death. What's the point?

Likely nothing to do with appearance. Women can detect a desperado from the other side of the room and guys choking for their hole will make them dryer than Simon Weston's face. 

To use a footballing analogy, if you're failing with the spectacular long balls (7s upwards) revert back to the short passes to build your confidence back up. 

5 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Since I’ve came in from work I’ve just charged things up....

big hoover

wee hand held hoover

head torch

cordless drill 

phone

i-pod 

beard trimmer

pisses me right fucking off so it does

Head torch?

Got a fine for being in a bus lane. Checked the footage, remember doing it and I'm also very sure I was outwith the restriction times.
It's fucking miles from where we live though so I can't go and check. 

Drive back to the same spot at the same time of day and if you get fined again then yes you were in the wrong the first time #P&BTopTips

In my work there is a bin for general waste, and about three yards from it there is another bin for recycling. Despite the second bin, some of my fellow colleagues still put plastic bottles and cans etc in the general waste bin. I'm not into all this "save the earth" nonsense, but this pisses me off.

2 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

In my work there is a bin for general waste, and about three yards from it there is another bin for recycling. Despite the second bin, some of my fellow colleagues still put plastic bottles and cans etc in the general waste bin. I'm not into all this "save the earth" nonsense, but this pisses me off.

Put them both together.

43 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

It's similar in my work. One bin for waste and another for food waste. The amount of tin foil, plastics and cans that get put in the food waste is unbelievable.

10 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Perfume and after shave adverts.

My wee girl has an endearing (annoying) way of making you feel slightly stupid.

I was putting aftershave on before going out and she asked "why are you putting perfume on?" to which i scoffed and said "it's aftershave".

She thought about this for a second and looked me straight in the eye and said "it smells like perfume" and buggered off.

Little shit.

13 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Got a fine for being in a bus lane. Checked the footage, remember doing it and I'm also very sure I was outwith the restriction times.

It's fucking miles from where we live though so I can't go and check. 

Google Street view?

31 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

My wee girl has an endearing (annoying) way of making you feel slightly stupid.

I was putting aftershave on before going out and she asked "why are you putting perfume on?" to which i scoffed and said "it's aftershave".

She thought about this for a second and looked me straight in the eye and said "it smells like perfume" and buggered off.

Little shit.

^^^^ Wears perfume.