Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Changing the bulb on a car headlight.

Car manufacturers know that they will need replaced eventually so why the f**k do they make it so fucking difficult. Would genuinely be of benefit to have a Jeremy Beadle hand in order to squeeze your hand into some of the ridiculous spaces you're expected to

5 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

Changing the bulb on a car headlight.

Car manufacturers know that they will need replaced eventually so why the f**k do they make it so fucking difficult. Would genuinely be of benefit to have a Jeremy Beadle hand in order to squeeze your hand into some of the ridiculous spaces you're expected to

I think you can get them in Argos...

Folk who go on about their cars. Not the headlight fella above, mind. But the folk who drone on about their motor as if it's the most interesting topic of conversation going.

"I've got a G plate Zadoo Chancerina. It's a 1.53789. I've put a sport kit on it, lowered the frame, added Taurus shocks, Westlife tyres and 49 inch chrome Panther wheels. Before that I had a..."

I. Did. Not. Ask.

I. Do. Not. Care.

4 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Folk who go on about their cars. Not the headlight fella above, mind. But the folk who drone on about their motor as if it's the most interesting topic of conversation going.

"I've got a G plate Zadoo Chancerina. It's a 1.53789. I've put a sport kit on it, lowered the frame, added Taurus shocks, Westlife tyres and 49 inch chrome Panther wheels. Before that I had a..."

I. Did. Not. Ask.

I. Do. Not. Care.

I think they do it in an attempt to make up for them having a tiny penis.

52 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

It goes beyond mildly. Driving in Dumfries in general is always seethe inducing. I will come across as a roadrager but I'm really not. The number of stupid incidents you see on the road daily down here is incredible. It has to be one of the worst places to drive in the country.

Would have to agree with this, my mother is from Dumfries (Well technically a farm near Glencaple) and my grandmother and aunt still live there,  even when I was young it was pretty clear a lot of the drivers there were terrible. Apart from that, a high number of Celtic/Rangers fans and junkies (often one and the same thing) I really like Dumfries and the surrounding area!

54 minutes ago, capybara said:

Is their a more stupid bird than the Pheasant? Run one way then another and finally straight into your car. Another damaged grill.

A poster was complaining about his burd not being able to wash dishes properly the other day. I nominate her. 

9 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Main beam headlight wankers. How hard is it to flick them back onto dipped beam when you come up against another car?

Add to this - Fog light wankers.  You very fucking rarely need fog lights in this country, putting them on when it's raining heavily does nothing but piss me off, you c**t.

Add to this - Fog light wankers.  You very fucking rarely need fog lights in this country, putting them on when it's raining heavily does nothing but piss me off, you c**t.

In 20 years driving I think I've had to put fog lights on maybe 3 times , if that. You get wankers that put them on as soon as they see sign of fog away in the distance.

Think I've fucked my back. Might be stuck lying back at a weird angle in this chair for the rest of the night.

The wife doesn't have any heavy-duty painkillers left either, and I can't remember where I left the rum  :angry:

2 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

In 20 years driving I think I've had to put fog lights on maybe 3 times , if that. You get wankers that put them on as soon as they see sign of fog away in the distance.

I don't even know if I have any. Should check I suppose.

7 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

I. Did. Not. Ask.

I. Do. Not. Care.

I've got a car and I can't even remember what kind it is. It's always parked in the same place and it was probably silver, but it's a dull grey now.