Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

[emoji38] that’s brilliant
it's the arseholes who tell you how long it will take to do the job  “it will only take 10 minutes” that get to me

Get this a lot in the gardening/landscaping world.

They know exactly what they want to pay, but have no clue whatsoever what's involved in job and obviously too lazy to get up off their fat arses and do it themselves.

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

The way the word "actual" has been corroded and ruined by incorrect, out of context overuse by morons in recent years.

44 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Add "basically" to that list. However "Like" is still out in front by quite some distance.

17 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Sorry, I disagree.

Has to be the use of the word “ So” at the start of every fucking sentence 

So, basically it is like the actual context of the sentence that gets on your nerves.

Edited by supermik

25 minutes ago, throbber said:

Doesn't really need an explanation as to why it has annoyed me but this story was the first thing i came across when i woke up this morning and it has annoyed me on many levels:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-42161849/tom-hanks-polish-birthday-present

FIAT = Fucking Italians Attempt at Technology 

Is the fact that the car is a Fiat what bothers you the most?! I’m not sure if it’s the gesture of poor people feeling the need to set up a fundraiser to buy a multi millionaire a car or how out of touch the BBC must be to think that the British public should be fawning over this story that bothers me most but it’s utterly horrendous viewing.

Fix It Again Tam is what they were known as

Funny story, one of my mates had a punto and the exhaust fell off. He bought a £4 pair of jeans from asda to tie it back on so he could get to the garage. He wasnt quite there when he had to stop as they caught fire. Car wasnt even 6 months old. No fire damage to the car but whole exhaust had tp be replaced

10 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

The way the word "actual" has been corroded and ruined by incorrect, out of context overuse by morons in recent years.

10 hours ago, Father Ted said:

Add "basically" to that list. However "Like" is still out in front by quite some distance.

This chat is so Random.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Is the fact that the car is a Fiat what bothers you the most?! I’m not sure if it’s the gesture of poor people feeling the need to set up a fundraiser to buy a multi millionaire a car or how out of touch the BBC must be to think that the British public should be fawning over this story that bothers me most but it’s utterly horrendous viewing.

Erm no.

I totally agree with your sentiments over this , I was just trying to cheer you up a bit after being so upset 

1 hour ago, weirdcal said:

Fix It Again Tam is what they were known as

Funny story, one of my mates had a punto and the exhaust fell off. He bought a £4 pair of jeans from asda to tie it back on so he could get to the garage. He wasnt quite there when he had to stop as they caught fire. Car wasnt even 6 months old. No fire damage to the car but whole exhaust had tp be replaced

What about the jeans?