Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Customers who are just arseholes.  Most trade folk are OK as are 99% of the public, but by f**k that 1% really try to f**k up your day/week/month.

I probably have 10 good customers to every w****r (excluding Saturday's when all bets are off) and I just look at it that the ones who are wankers generally make for a good story in hindsight.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I probably have 10 good customers to every w****r (excluding Saturday's when all bets are off) and I just look at it that the ones who are wankers generally make for a good story in hindsight.

I envy you your good nature.  My usual feeling is not to try to make a good story about them but commit savage bodily harm to them leading to their painful death.  I'm fairly certain that in many cases I would get away with such actions due to mitigating circumstances.

The worst are the ones that tell you there's a problem, seem unable to explain what the problem is then fully fail to explain what actions they want you to take to rectify the problem.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Customers who are just arseholes.  Most trade folk are OK as are 99% of the public, but by f**k that 1% really try to f**k up your day/week/month.

Surely it's 3%?  It's always 3% on Facebook - everything bar 3% of the windscreen will be obscured if someone throws an egg at it, only 3% of Facebookers will share this, etc etc etc

7 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

The non existent coverage of the UK Championship snooker on the BBC despite the tournament starting this afternoon. It's no even on the red button FFS!!! :angry:  

Coverage: Watch live across BBC Two, BBC Red Button, Connected TV, the BBC Sport website and mobile app from 2 December.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/42129043

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

All very well and good. 

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Watch live across BBC Two, BBC Red Button, Connected TV, the BBC Sport website and mobile app from 2 December.

It starts today, that is my gripe. It's minor and I can get the scores on worldsnooker.com but only tv coverage is on Eurosport Player at the moment. I don't want it enough to pay for that. 

9 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Back to the pocket billiards then.

It would appear so :lol: 

The worst are the ones that tell you there's a problem, seem unable to explain what the problem is then fully fail to explain what actions they want you to take to rectify the problem.

I get the c**ts that before i have even said hello start telling me 'how to fix" the problem as they watched some other c*nt on youtube or c**nts that bring in a box of bits as they have taken the thing apart and dont know how to put it back again and are then supprised that it wont be free, some great customers, majority ok but some just do my fuc*ing head in. not barred/flung oot anyone for a while tho.

1 minute ago, bigdel6cans said:

I get the c**ts that before i have even said hello start telling me 'how to fix" the problem as they watched some other c*nt on youtube or c**nts that bring in a box of bits as they have taken the thing apart and dont know how to put it back again and are then supprised that it wont be free, some great customers, majority ok but some just do my fuc*ing head in. not barred/flung oot anyone for a while tho.

Not applicable to my line of work but you have my sympathies.

The guy that used to do our IT also built and repaired computers back in the day; he had a notice up that went something like:

Repairs £20 an hour

If you watch £25 an hour

If you ask questions £30 an hour

If you offer advice £35 an hour....

The guy that used to do our IT also built and repaired computers back in the day; he had a notice up that went something like:
Repairs £20 an hour
If you watch £25 an hour

Might just get the laminator out in the morning.

39 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Repairs £20 an hour

If you watch £25 an hour

:lol: that’s brilliant

it's the arseholes who tell you how long it will take to do the job  “it will only take 10 minutes” that get to me

[emoji38] that’s brilliant
it's the arseholes who tell you how long it will take to do the job  “it will only take 10 minutes” that get to me

Cuntomer " will i just wait ? only a 5/10 min job eh ? " Me "aye no problem Sir? I only started this business just to hang about waiting on you to just drop in waiting on my 1 customer a week"

Spotify has stopped working on my phone. Restated my phone. Updated the app. Deleted and reinstalled the app. Tried basically everything and can't get it to work. Realising how much I rely on Spotify for music these days. Not sure what to try next.

If I was you, I'd drink bleach.

2 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Spotify has stopped working on my phone. Restated my phone. Updated the app. Deleted and reinstalled the app. Tried basically everything and can't get it to work. Realising how much I rely on Spotify for music these days. Not sure what to try next.

Spotify thinks you're boring and has fùcked off.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson