Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

36 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

My wee girl has an endearing (annoying) way of making you feel slightly stupid.

I was putting aftershave on before going out and she asked "why are you putting perfume on?" to which i scoffed and said "it's aftershave".

She thought about this for a second and looked me straight in the eye and said "it smells like perfume" and buggered off.

Little shit.

What kind of perfume do you wear? We can make a smell chart of P&B'ers. 

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Funnily enough I was in gay Paris yesterday.  I could have undertaken some market research to get a feel for the potential. 

How is old Paris these days? Does he still drink down the Lion and Hart?

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Stuck at shitey work doing shitey spreadsheet work on a shitey computer.

Shiteys spreadsheets aren't really my job, so I do not really have the required skills, nor the correct resources to do the job.

Despite my actual job being technically at a desk, it's not a desk job. This sort of thing is utterly shite and I have no idea how so many folk do it.

Cup of tea time I think. More P&B before lunch, then a bit more after lunch. f**k it

^^^^ Can’t decide between 4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1.

1 minute ago, IainMorton said:

4-2-3-1 is my formation of choice when playing FIFA.

I was talking more real fitba than simulated, but either way I prefer 4-4-2. If going up against a team that you're worried will shaft you, go 5-4-1 or flood the midfield with a 4-5-1 and shitfest a nil nil. Only other formation I like is 4-3-3. I can take or leave the rest, but I can't get on with watching teams play 3-5-2 or the now ubiquitous 4-2-3-1.

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

One of my favourite periods of supporting old Rangers.

I hate them as much as anything right-thinking man should, but Steven Whittaker and Steven Naismith were some players in those days, and the third Steven, Davis, was a great player as well. Three I've always loved to watch play.

Edited by Sweet Pete

29 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

4-2-3-1 is my formation of choice when playing FIFA.

May I suggest using a 3-5-2 on FIFA18?  It really is wonderful and has brought some quality rage from wee bellends who can't deal with it - "he's playing a fucking cheat formation" they cry.

48 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

One of my favourite periods of supporting old Rangers.

It was hard not to admire the way you murdered the beautiful game all the way through that competition. 

Up there, just behind the Greeks winning the Euros ( or indeed Portugal)