Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

First attempt - your password is incorrect

Second attempt - your password is incorrect

Third attempt - your password is incorrect, click here to reset your password

Resets password with password you were using above - sorry, new password cannot be your old password 

*heads gone*

Edited by IainMorton

Anyone who has ever worked away from home knows that getting an unexpected phonecall at night from the wife, especially if you have already spoke and she has gone to bed, is a panic inducing thing....

Imagine my panic in this scenario when its a video call and when I answering, she is hyperventilating and clearly in a state of distress, and the issue is slow in being conveyed.

Then imagine my unbridled seethe when it turns out to be because there is a spider in the bedroom.

Fucking hell.

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Anyone who has ever worked away from home knows that getting an unexpected phonecall at night from the wife, especially if you have already spoke and she has gone to bed, is a panic inducing thing....

Imagine my panic in this scenario when its a video call and when I answering, she is hyperventilating and clearly in a state of distress, and the issue is slow in being conveyed.

Then imagine my unbridled seethe when it turns out to be because there is a spider in the bedroom.

Fucking hell.

Just a spider in your bedroom whilst you're working away from home is surely a good thing yes ?

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Fucking hell.

I'm sure Shandon Par will be round to deal with it shortly now he knows you're not at home.

Guest Moomintroll

Ants, many ants in my kitchen, no idea where the f**kers are coming from or how to get rid. Any advice outwith heating being turned up and windows being opened would be helpful. Already took the kettle to all flagstone cracks outside, didn't work.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

Ants, many ants in my kitchen, no idea where the f**kers are coming from or how to get rid. Any advice outwith heating being turned up and windows being opened would be helpful. Already took the kettle to all flagstone cracks outside, didn't work.

Ant powder is your friend. Water does f**k all in my experience.

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Salt, shedloads.

Guest Moomintroll
Ant powder is your friend. Water does f**k all in my experience.

I dont know this Anthony Powder chap but thanks for your advice Mozza, one more thing, if i dont know where the wee f**kers are coming from then where should i lay down said deterrent?

9 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Guest Moomintroll
You've got to fix that ant, that's what you've got to do.
Would have been helpful if it was an influx of Rattus Rattus but thanks for the input, oh oh oh yeah.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
Salt, shedloads.

See below(above now) but cheers my fellow exile.

Watch them patiently and see where they disappear into some crack or something. Pour bleach down it and put salt down all the way to your house, just in case some survive, you fucking monster!

Guest Moomintroll

Not exactly helpful but funny all the same, I am now torn between visions of being carried out my bed by ants and laughing at shouting "THOMAS, THOMAS" at the ex Hearts player.