Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Have you tried not using the Internet while you're walking down the street, and looking where you're going instead?

Mate, I've got bitches to keep satisfied with my excellent chat, so that's simply not an option I'm afraid. There's also plenty of mildly amusing videos to watch on FB.

As for turning wifi off, yes I could do that, but it's a total hassle isn't it?

Better suggestions welcome.

I didn’t mind putting a bet on for her but it turned out to be her partner and some of his family and I ended up having to put bets on for 6 people on my William hill account. My girlfriend didn’t understand why I was annoyed about it and said they wouldn’t know how to put a bet on for themselves but I don’t accept that for a second, if you can do online shopping and use Facebook then putting a fucking horse on shouldn’t be beyond you!

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I didn’t mind putting a bet on for her but it turned out to be her partner and some of his family and I ended up having to put bets on for 6 people on my William hill account. My girlfriend didn’t understand why I was annoyed about it and said they wouldn’t know how to put a bet on for themselves but I don’t accept that for a second, if you can do online shopping and use Facebook then putting a fucking horse on shouldn’t be beyond you!

Kill them, kill them all

1 minute ago, throbber said:

You should have put them on Bet365 and pocketed half their stakes.

Kill them, kill them all

Pretty much how I felt. My girlfriend had a William hill account that she set up for a grand national a few years ago so she ended up doing it for them. The original plan was for her mum to transfer her the money for her to then transfer the money for me to put the bet on my William hill account that already has a shit load of bets for me and her for horses and football today. My head hurts just explaining this.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Pretty much how I felt. My girlfriend had a William hill account that she set up for a grand national a few years ago so she ended up doing it for them. The original plan was for her mum to transfer her the money for her to then transfer the money for me to put the bet on my William hill account that already has a shit load of bets for me and her for horses and football today. My head hurts just explaining this.

Put it all on Ucello Conti and keep the profit

Just give them a lift to the bookies and point them in the direction of the door. Can’t go far wrong once inside.

57 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
10 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
57 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
Again for me the app is down. I tried reinstalling, restarting my phone and clearing caches. f**k am I meant to do on my way to the airport? The mobile site isn't half as good here.

Rip the heid aff it!

I can't go twice in one day anymore!

On 13/04/2018 at 13:46, Melanius Mullarkey said:

There used to be one of those at the bogs in Hyderabad airport however it had flashing lights on it and played a bleepy version of Mozart's Turkish March whilst it feebly warmed your hands/breeks.

Reveal hidden contents

This, for all you uncultured scumbags. 

Facts that you just made up thread for this, ahem, pish...