Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

More nutty fantacist Jung than Freud I'd say. 

http://www.nybooks.com/daily/2018/03/19/jordan-peterson-and-fascist-mysticism/

Jordan went absolutely apeshit on twitter after reading it, so he must have hit a few home truths.

Nah I mean all the talk about order being a male white serpent and that. Guy’s suppressed some shit especially when you read him talking about his da. That review’s decent I remember him cracking about up it. Good craic.

Monster hangover today. Started a day out in Cowdenbeath, went to Glasgow and made a c**t of getting home, mistaking Falkirk High for South Gyle, even though my train wasn’t meant to stop and South Gyle. Got train and arranged missus to pick me up at Haymarket but I got off at Waverley. 

Monster hangover today. Started a day out in Cowdenbeath, went to Glasgow and made a c**t of getting home, mistaking Falkirk High for South Gyle, even though my train wasn’t meant to stop and South Gyle. Got train and arranged missus to pick me up at Haymarket but I got off at Waverley. 

I can see why you are usually teetotal.

A pal brought his young and gorgeous chick to the game yesterday (she's an 8.5 or 9) and she's had that lip botox shite done.  Usually I perv at her whatever way she's facing but now I'm restricted to her perfect arse.  Who is telling women that they look better with a mouth like it's been whacked by a four iron?

Guest Moomintroll
A pal brought his young and gorgeous chick to the game yesterday (she's an 8.5 or 9) and she's had that lip botox shite done.  Usually I perv at her whatever way she's facing but now I'm restricted to her perfect arse.  Who is telling women that they look better with a mouth like it's been whacked by a four iron?
Pics or.......

Filled the car up with diesel, went into the garage to pay and first thing I was asked is if I wanted to buy any chocolate bars for £1.
No wonder there’s so many fat c***s in this country 

How many did you buy?

Ya potential Fat c**t

23 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

I'll be frank in that I've never read any of his work. I took an interest in him when he started gaining notoriouty when he became a known name when he was going against the C-16 Bill. I've watched him on several podcasts and debates.

The actual ideas of men battling post modern nihilism as the cause of grim suicide rates amongst young men to me personally seems simplistic, much like the alternative that "toxic masculinity" is the specific cause, whereas I feel a mixture of the two theories combined with personal and social factors relates to these issues.

The MSM are at best disregarded on both sides of the debate, but the YouTube alternative voices are now so utterly set in their stance and intent on winning the debate on the same issues that crops up daily on the Internet that it's become a different kind of shit you get from the MSM voices, but equally as fucking tiresome.

I do realise I'm just launching up loads of problems above without any answers but to see Peterson as the correct path to me is iffy at very best.

Yup, his video that was prompted by the C-16 bill was when I first encountered him, he's had some ride.

That is simplistic, and he wouldn't claim that. His analysis is much broader and deeper, he only really scratches the surface in the podcasts and debates. You'd need to watch a good 20 or 30 hours of his material to get a decent grasp of where he's coming from, how he sees it all linking together. Recommend going thorough his Personality and Transformations lectures, and then his Maps of Meaning lectures: https://www.youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos/playlists

His core ideas in terms of action are generally about finding meaning, taking responsibility, making a plan - seems like good advice to me that is otherwise not well communicated elsewhere...?

22 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

I don't have a strong opinion on him. I heard of him exactly a week ago.

Based on what I've seen of him I think he's an idiot - an articulate one, I'll grant you - and I've yet to see anything to change my mind on that.

Being the token off-reservationist 1v4 on a Bill Maher show geared to throwaway chat, and a hit piece, might make you think that. Disagree with his ideas once you understand them, fair enough, but a 'moron' and 'idiot' is ludicrously off the mark.