Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Have they not got radio in Australia yet?

Zen kindly, but no-good-to-me-ly, sent me a TV link. 

4 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Where are you going at 11 o'clock at night?

A couple of bodies to dispose of. None of your business you nosey c**t. Nightshift trucker. Perth to Busselton and back to be exact if you must know. 

A couple of bodies to dispose of. None of your business you nosey c**t. Nightshift trucker. Perth to Busselton and back to be exact if you must know. 

Try one of the SBS digital radio stations or else downland SBS World Game app. Has link to SBS radio.

15 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Zen kindly, but no-good-to-me-ly, sent me a TV link. 

Put that hammer down good buddy.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

How would he explain to his boss that he managed to break cans of gin? On a golf course.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Willy has outed himself as a colossal bellend here.

Sounds like he's the type that goes radge at shop staff for the layout of the store and the prices of items

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Definitely worth getting sacked and losing your full shift money for 50p imo. 

Man you guys huv nae got a scooby.

2 hours ago, Eednud said:

Try one of the SBS digital radio stations or else downland SBS World Game app. Has link to SBS radio.

Did just that. I've bet 4-2 correct score on 12 games this tournament and completely forgot before this game :bairn

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Enlighten us then

Obviously every company making a profit should be ripped off by their employees. 

BBC World Service - "We'll have live coverage of the Wimbledon men's final and we will of course keep you updated with the World Cup Final". 
The f**k? Get the fitba on and update the tennis. It's only once every 4 years you c***s. I don't not pay my license fee for this shit. 
Indeed you don't... it's budget comes from the Foreign Office, doesn't it? And it's allowed to advertise too I think. BBC World TV certainly is.

So despite p&b being full of absolute c***s wastecoat willy can't find anyone to agree with him?

I think the biggest element of cuntishness in this whole sordid affair is his misuse of the term jobsworth. It's a great term, when used correctly.

43 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

So despite p&b being full of absolute c***s wastecoat willy can't find anyone to agree with him?

I think the biggest element of cuntishness in this whole sordid affair is his misuse of the term jobsworth. It's a great term, when used correctly.

This is very simple the golf is a 4 day event,they are selling the pink gin all over the place,the course,kiosks,club house,pubs,Hospitality Fecking everywhere.
They count the dosh not the stock,The wee jobsworth doesn't relies this he doesn't put a foot wrong to straight laced  to piss anybody off plus it's only a 4 day job.
The pink gin guys are selling as many units as possible within the 4 days.
Instead of skimming off the top the wee guy skims off the bottom and still gets paid.

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
8 hours ago, Dee Man said:
BBC World Service - "We'll have live coverage of the Wimbledon men's final and we will of course keep you updated with the World Cup Final". 
The f**k? Get the fitba on and update the tennis. It's only once every 4 years you c***s. I don't not pay my license fee for this shit. 

Indeed you don't... it's budget comes from the Foreign Office, doesn't it? And it's allowed to advertise too I think. BBC World TV certainly is.

Direct broadcast of BBC World Service on radio doesn't carry ads. 

This is very simple the golf is a 4 day event,they are selling the pink gin all over the place,the course,kiosks,club house,pubs,Hospitality Fecking everywhere.
They count the dosh not the stock,The wee jobsworth doesn't relies this he doesn't put a foot wrong to straight laced  to piss anybody off plus it's only a 4 day job.
Instead of skimming off the top the wee guy skims off the bottom and still gets paid.

IMG_4821.jpg

I sold concert merchandise whilst at uni, same premise, can assure you stock was counted out and in. Didnt ever stop arseholes coming up and asking for huge discounts as if they were special and didnt have to pay the going rate. ‘Oh you’ll no miss that’ ‘what dae ye mean I cannae have the program half price’ etc. Load of self entitled wankers. Well done to the wee guy who didnt sell you it cheaper, he might be working with that company all summer at various events like the open next week and festivals etc, refreshing to see people with integrity.

8 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You're asking the seller to steal so you don't have to pay full price. You try to dress it up (entrepreneurial ambition or some bullshit) but it's straight up asking the seller to rip off his employer just so can save a couple of quid. All the risk on them as well.

You're a c**t

Edited by DA Baracus

3 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

Went for a jog last night up at the university complex and some moronic woman was running the wrong way round the running track. 

That shouldn't annoy you but FFS.

Did she have her elbows stuck to her side as if she was running for a bus in high heels?

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

Did she have her elbows stuck to her side as if she was running for a bus in high heels?

Nah but she was doing hamstring lunges every 400m as if she was Caster Semenya. Learn which way to run on a track before pretending to be an athlete :angry: