Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who say or write actual instead of actually. "I actual can't believe I woke up in my own bed this morning" When did the L and Y get dropped from the word? Seems 18-21 year olds coming out with this pish all the time. Is it just laziness or sheer stupidity?

People who say or write actual instead of actually. "I actual can't believe I woke up in my own bed this morning" When did the L and Y get dropped from the word? Seems 18-21 year olds coming out with this pish all the time. Is it just laziness or sheer stupidity?

Agreed.

Also see ‘absolute’ instead of ‘absolutely’

^^^ Actual crabbit c**t

57 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hitting the back of the net. Would require a shit to go wide and bounce back off a board or similar, meeting the rear of the net.

Hitting the front of the net, thats where the money is.

What if they put the nets on backwards?

46 minutes ago, Qos91 said:

Reserved for the scheme goblin on twitter. See also "lit" and "er" for like and there respectively 

1 hour ago, Qos91 said:

I had to tell my boy to stop saying it or he would be getting ignored. 

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Hitting the back of the net. Would require a shit to go wide and bounce back off a board or similar, meeting the rear of the net.

Hitting the front of the net, thats where the money is.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

A bit Freudian, do you need to go to the toilet?

My favourite ever DFC official tweet

"GOALLLLL! Megginson hits the net with a spectacular shit from 16 yards!"

Playstation was a superb console but to base your views on gaming from that era doesn't really stand up tbh. PS2 had a huge collection of absolute classics and although the library of the next couple of consoles isn't as big (as far as I'm aware) the quality has continued to improve. Play The Last of Us and tell me your opinions are the same [emoji6]
id rather not to be honest. just have no interest in gaming