Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Apparently she blanked them on the wedding day which was the main reason that they've given other than they think she doesn't like them.

I messaged them back a day ago and haven't heard back since. I should have twigged something was amiss when the first guy almost bailed on the wedding at the last minute as he couldn't afford it! This was 5 days before....

They seem very precious bless them  :lol: telts need dished oot 

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

well, I'm still talking to you after 14 years, ya coont! :P:cheers

Yes, but you’ve changed, I liked you more as a miserable Spartans obsessed non league diddy supporter  :thumsup2

Apparently she blanked them on the wedding day which was the main reason that they've given other than they think she doesn't like them.

I messaged them back a day ago and haven't heard back since. I should have twigged something was amiss when the first guy almost bailed on the wedding at the last minute as he couldn't afford it! This was 5 days before....
Can't you blame them though? It's extremely rude to ignore them on their big day.

14 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I'd like to hear from your mates before I make my mind up on this one. 

I'll cut them some slack in that I haven't seen them much over the last couple of years.   We have an annual christmas poker tournament that I had to miss last year as I was away seeing family. They organised a weekend in Dublin which I said no to as it was 2 weeks before I was going on honeymoon.  Other than my stag do and the wedding I've not really seen them.

I think they just presume I've not been down much as my wife won't let me which isn't true.  It's almost as if they don't realise I have a life up here and don't really have much spare time.  We have a nephew who has CDKL5 and we look after him a fair bit, I'm studying plenty and we're saving up again for a big holiday next year as my wife and I both turn 30. 

I could have made more of an effort to go see them I suppose but it's still no excuse to be a whiny bitch when I invite them up to Aberdeen.

38 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I'll cut them some slack in that I haven't seen them much over the last couple of years.   We have an annual christmas poker tournament that I had to miss last year as I was away seeing family. They organised a weekend in Dublin which I said no to as it was 2 weeks before I was going on honeymoon.  Other than my stag do and the wedding I've not really seen them.

I think they just presume I've not been down much as my wife won't let me which isn't true.  It's almost as if they don't realise I have a life up here and don't really have much spare time.  We have a nephew who has CDKL5 and we look after him a fair bit, I'm studying plenty and we're saving up again for a big holiday next year as my wife and I both turn 30. 

I could have made more of an effort to go see them I suppose but it's still no excuse to be a whiny bitch when I invite them up to Aberdeen.

TBH it sounds like one of those things that's just come to a natural conclusion. You've clearly moved on with your life, and the poor wee darlings have maybe had their noses put out by the fact they're no longer your numero uno priority.

Unless your pals are actually a pair of more self-obsessed than usual teenage lassies and you haven't told us that bit, they've offered what are some flimsy excuses at best for their actions. Flimsy for grown men to hit out with, that is...

From what you've said they sound like a pair of high-maintenance arsepieces, especially the second one who's a pussy on top of that.

48 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

TBH it sounds like one of those things that's just come to a natural conclusion. You've clearly moved on with your life, and the poor wee darlings have maybe had their noses put out by the fact they're no longer your numero uno priority.

Unless your pals are actually a pair of more self-obsessed than usual teenage lassies and you haven't told us that bit, they've offered what are some flimsy excuses at best for their actions. Flimsy for grown men to hit out with, that is...

From what you've said they sound like a pair of high-maintenance arsepieces, especially the second one who's a pussy on top of that.

They remind me of this cunto 

A5689143-3BDF-452B-BED1-D8C1C7773F52.jpeg

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Cheers for all the replies guys.  Was more just wanting to vent but I'm glad that the majority seem to be thinking the same way I am.

Of course they could both have been in love with her and it's just too painful for the three of them? 

Of course they could both have been in love with her and it's just too painful for the three of them? 
different angle but very plausible. id also suggest they could be jealous. the fact you have been able to afford a wedding and regular holidays might be the source of envy with your two mates? more likely with their partners. women can be vicious and manipulative.

1 hour ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:
Zoe Ball is the new presenter of the R2 Breakfast show. I have until January to find something else to listen to in the mornings until Ken Bruce comes on.

The Chris Moyles Show on Radio X.

Is another one to avoid. 

The choice is pretty poor. Evans was the best of a bad bunch- his show structure is fine, though it becomes tedious when he sets off about his family.

Is another one to avoid. 
The choice is pretty poor. Evans was the best of a bad bunch- his show structure is fine, though it becomes tedious when he sets off about his family.
Quite liked Greg James when he did his drive time show on Radio 1. Could be an option for you on Breakfast now on Radio 1.

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Zoe Ball is the new presenter of the R2 Breakfast show. I have until January to find something else to listen to in the mornings until Ken Bruce comes on.

Zoe Ball - wid.

Ken Bruce, fine broadcaster that he is, perhaps not..