Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, Blaze said:

People who don't take off their sunglasses when they are talking to you. Especially when it's not even sunny.

Fecking rude.

What if they're wearing light adaptive lenses? Should they take off their glasses every time they speak to you?

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
9 minutes ago, sjc said:
What if they're wearing light adaptive lenses? Should they take off their glasses every time they speak to you?

Calm doon Bono, he wasn't talking about you.

Who said that??

8 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Marching down Whitehall today.  What a fucking shambles.

Lots of big baldy fatties in their best polo shirts with a manifesto straight out of P&B’s Facebook piss-taking thread. Surprised they didn’t have a few posters about missing cats too:

C100FAFD-B48F-4419-AD13-90C88674D61E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Lots of big baldy fatties in their best polo shirts with a manifesto straight out of P&B’s Facebook piss-taking thread. Surprised they didn’t have a few posters about missing cats too:

C100FAFD-B48F-4419-AD13-90C88674D61E.jpeg

Funnily enough, just after I saw them I wandered up to Carnaby Street and for some reason you popped into my head.

Spoiler

E4CAC5A8-1BA2-42C5-B83A-4F9BB2ED92BC.thumb.jpeg.6c251f5e5127b287085d7140c618925b.jpeg

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

Mate just came back from the rigs ( works 3 n off for 3) to find his wife been sleeping we another man.
I know the guy who she slept we also so this dosnt help. And the guy who she been sleeping we has previous history ( has has 2 wifes and been caught cheating).

And to top this weekend off, am going to the Scotland game today :-(.

Ooft that's horrible news for anyone to deal with! Really don't envy the position you're in today m8, hopefully it doesn't drag on too long for you and everyone else.

That's a b*****d about your mate's wife shagging about as well.

Guest Moomintroll
Sounds like a country and western classic...
No one has died yet so missing that classic C&W payoff line. Oh ma Granny was a cripple in Nashville friends.......

11 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Mate just came back from the rigs ( works 3 n off for 3) to find his wife been sleeping we another man.
I know the guy who she slept we also so this dosnt help. And the guy who she been sleeping we has previous history ( has has 2 wifes and been caught cheating).

And to top this weekend off, am going to the Scotland game today :-(.

Frankly shocked that nobody's implied you're the notorious shagger in this story.

Between the Scotland game and the Irn-Bru, I think you've been punished enough, however.

Frankly shocked that nobody's implied you're the notorious shagger in this story.
Between the Scotland game and the Irn-Bru, I think you've been punished enough, however.
he ended his post with a sad face. if he was getting his hole that would be a big smile!