Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

37 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

My workplace only has instant, so I’m seriously considering taking in my Nespresso machine but I’ve been told I’ll look like an absolute dick

You will look a bit of a dick but why would you care?? Worse than that though, other people at your work will want to use and abuse it. They don't deserve it. 

12 minutes ago, endieinreekie said:

I have one at work, but working from home today. I need to get one for home as well, in case of such disasters. This day is a fucking nightmare so far

Two cafetieres deep for me so far today. Have been for a run up the hills and now busy at work. Coffee gives you superhuman powers. 

41 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

You will look a bit of a dick but why would you care?? Worse than that though, other people at your work will want to use and abuse it. They don't deserve it. 

I could keep my capsules to myself so that nobody can steal my coffee, but then I’d be appearing in the Work Colleagues (who are c***s) thread very quickly.

Just now, Honest_Man#1 said:

I could keep my capsules to myself so that nobody can steal my coffee, but then I’d be appearing in the Work Colleagues (who are c***s) thread very quickly.

They're not cheap. I'd be telling them that and charging for them at a mark up so your coffee is getting paid for. Pretend the money is for a charity so you don't seem like a tight arse and then keep it. Possibly speak to Heart of Midlothian officials for some advice on this. 

6 minutes ago, endieinreekie said:

The human race has undergone hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and has invented many great things. To then think that drinking instant coffee is acceptable means that you, sir, are a complete thundercunt 

I drink all sorts of coffee including instant.  I certainly enjoy a good cup of coffee but it’s not always an option.

I may be a complete thundercunt but if so it has nothing to do with my coffee drinking habits.

46 minutes ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Says the man who cries when his local shop runs out of his favourite Faustino pisswater.

Cries?

BTW I always find it a bit creepy when others follow my posts so carefully they can remember something like this.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Cries?

BTW I always find it a bit creepy when others follow my posts so carefully they can remember something like this.

Were you on it last night? That's quite a cranky response. My brain is wired to remember useless trivia but forget anything of any use/importance. 

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I drink all sorts of coffee including instant.  I certainly enjoy a good cup of coffee but it’s not always an option.

I may be a complete thundercunt but if so it has nothing to do with my coffee drinking habits.

A true man of the people

22 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Cries?

I quite agree. I mean you've only ever posted about drinking wine once or twice, and no other poster has ever made reference to it. I'm sure whatever Shandon Par is called this week feels pretty silly after reading your response, him living alone in his bedsit with only three colours and a pair of Reebok Classics in his wardrobe.