Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

47 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Are they not Jedi masters as well?

What really annoys me is that they pretty much just stand there whilst Palpatine kills them.

Doing that stupid jump should have seen him land in multiple pieces, but the Jedi just watch him.

The first two don't react at all, not even to dodge. In fact when Palapatine kills the first one he leaves his back totally open and undefended, yet the other Jedi just stands there doing nothing.

It's one of the main rules of movie fighting. If there's more than one of you up against a single guy, you're only allowed to attack him one at a time.

On 30/11/2018 at 15:04, Shotgun said:

A couple of days ago I did a Google search for information I needed for a work project. Found a site that appeared to have exactly what I wanted but this message popped up right away. I couldn't find the info on anywhere else so f**k it, I went through the steps to access the first site. Right from the start, I got a big ad for Volkswagen smack in the middle of the screen, stopping me from seeing the text of the page. No matter what I did, I couldn't close the b*****d thing. Hitting the wee 'X' on the top right did nothing. I scrolled down, the ad scrolled down, I scrolled up, the ad scrolled up. Tried closing the web site and opening it again, there was the ad. I spent 10 minutes fighting with the fucking thing before giving up. I never did get the information I wanted.

Although curiously, I have the urge to run out and buy a Volkswagen now.

5c0317da723bd_kdfwagen.jpg.827a156f8e4d33370fdeb4569626ebf7.jpg

Der Reichsminister fur Propaganda likes this. 

42 minutes ago, bishopburn boy said:

These effing advert banners that have appeared of late at the bottom of the page on p & b 

there i’ve said  it 

Yeah, get them to f**k!!! :thumbsdown

Just now, welshbairn said:

Never heard of this. Does the ultrasound guy get an invite?

No idea. I’m assuming the expecting parents already know and invite all their friends and family round for a big fck off party, then they pop a balloon filled with confetti which will be blue if it’s a boy and pink for a girl, thus revealing the gender.

See it quite often on social media.

2 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Gender reveal parties. Are people too impatient to wait until the child is born to find out what gender it is?

Apart form the parents, no c**t gives a f**k.

2 hours ago, IainMorton said:

See it quite often on social media.

And there is the issue. Soshul meedja attention seeking fuckwits. 

Get them in the sea.