Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 minute ago, Deontay WildPar said:

A Scouse girl accosted me on Gorgie Road earlier trying to get me in to that new barber school place for a free haircut. I had a hat on so lied and said I was bald. Anyway, if you need a free haircut Gorgie Rd is where it's at. 

Maybe it wasn’t for your head.

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

False economy, would cost me circa a tenner on train to reach said destination.

Not to mention tip and a couple of pints.

It's right opposite Stratfords too so you could get a 6am start on the beer in there. They have a new sign outside saying "dogs must be kept on a lead" so god knows what dog-related terror has gone on in there to prompt that.  

A Scouse girl accosted me on Gorgie Road earlier trying to get me in to that new barber school place for a free haircut. I had a hat on so lied and said I was bald. Anyway, if you need a free haircut Gorgie Rd is where it's at. 
More importantly what kind of hat where you wearing? Hope it was a fez

5 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:
18 hours ago, Deontay WildPar said:

I don't know if you're old enough to remember The Flumps but mrs calls me Pootle when I wear it. 

0zle-c-7_400x400.jpeg

1 hour ago, stevieKTID said:
20 hours ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Fez.JPG

BBC snooker coverage being relegated to the red button where nowadays you don't even have the match choice because the other match is shown online.

f**k off and get in the sea. 

1 hour ago, Trackdaybob said:

BBC snooker coverage being relegated to the red button where nowadays you don't even have the match choice because the other match is shown online.

f**k off and get in the sea. 

Wouldn't that make it a pool table?