Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Thank Christ I’m not the only one who thinks this
for about a month back i took my cd wallet out the car to swap the discs for something new. the only cd in the car was her george fucking ezra album. i listened to the radio.

she asks for tickets to see him for her Christmas. i told her id rather catch aids from a goat

53 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

for about a month back i took my cd wallet out the car to swap the discs for something new. the only cd in the car was her george fucking ezra album. i listened to the radio.

she asks for tickets to see him for her Christmas. i told her id rather catch aids from a goat

I think goat aids is good aids so you’ll be alright.

bargain. im a ready salted man myself but do like an assortment. seen these abominations yet? how can there ever have been a demand for them??Screenshot_20181208-110132_Asda.thumb.jpg.9f7ff209ff236a1069d3826071156b79.jpg
Middle aged women will buy anything that mentions gin or prosecco.

Having to go into the shop Tiger... It's so nauseating. The cheery Christmas music, the fucking heat of the place, the utter hipster looking c***s (except me) in here, some of them dancing to the shit music, the horrible looking products and the general disturbing feeling of the place.

Having to go into the shop Tiger... It's so nauseating. The cheery Christmas music, the fucking heat of the place, the utter hipster looking c***s (except me) in here, some of them dancing to the shit music, the horrible looking products and the general disturbing feeling of the place.
It really is a accurate depiction of Danish life.

It's called Tiger (the g is silent in Danish) because tier is Danish slang for 10kr. 10kr~£1. Tiger is the Danish Poundland.

33 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Christmas shopping - when people who stop to talk/look in their bags/gawk at the top and bottom of escalators. People who are walking in front of you and suddenly turn around without looking straight into your path. People who walk at you expecting you to jump out of their way. People who walk out onto the road when they want and where they want without regard for their own safety nor road users. Cyclists traveling at speed in pedestrian areas zig zaging in and around people regardless that there are small children running around.

Its like certain people have never been in a city center before and don't know how to behave nor understand pavement ettiquete

First Saturday of December - National Shite Day

You missed one. Had a guy walking his dog in front of me. Dog is at one side of the pavement, he's at the other with headphones in. The leash is stretched across the whole pavement. 

Christmas shopping - when people who stop to talk/look in their bags/gawk at the top and bottom of escalators. People who are walking in front of you and suddenly turn around without looking straight into your path. People who walk at you expecting you to jump out of their way. People who walk out onto the road when they want and where they want without regard for their own safety nor road users. Cyclists traveling at speed in pedestrian areas zig zaging in and around people regardless that there are small children running around.
Its like certain people have never been in a city center before and don't know how to behave nor understand pavement ettiquete
First Saturday of December - National Shite Day
you are forgetting something mate. people are shit. just selfish and shit