Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol::lol:

It took me three attempts to pass both my theory and my practical. When i did eventually pass my practical i only got 2 minors. Which was nice.

That's great Neilly. All you need to do now is get a bloody car!

Just discovered a friend is back in chemotherapy.

Isn't life shit? :(

Is it the same wee pal that you posted about last year Monster?

Hope he beats it again.

Really sad to hear that - hope he can get through it

He's been battling it for years. Thought he'd got rid a few years ago and then got the 5 year all clear check up, only to find it was back with a vengeance. :angry:

Now he's epileptic and fits a lot, and is trying a new kind of chemo.

This is why I hate religion. The very notion of a god that could allow these things to happen to lovely people is unlikely. The man is genuinely the nicest person you could meet - I've never heard him complain once or say anything detrimental about anyone else ever.

He's been battling it for years. Thought he'd got rid a few years ago and then got the 5 year all clear check up, only to find it was back with a vengeance. :angry:

Now he's epileptic and fits a lot, and is trying a new kind of chemo.

This is why I hate religion. The very notion of a god that could allow these things to happen to lovely people is unlikely. The man is genuinely the nicest person you could meet - I've never heard him complain once or say anything detrimental about anyone else ever.

He obviously doesnt post on here then :rolleyes:

Seriously though, terrible news. Dont know the guy, but hope he beats it again.

:lol:

He doesn't as it happens, despite being a keen Ayr fan.

A keen Ayr fan that doesnt moan?! :huh:

But seriously I hope he gets better. Thoughts are with him and his family and friends. I cant imagine how hard it is for them.

Your mum will be fine hopefully, recovery rate from that is really good nowadays. I've been affected with it in my family - not good, would rather it was me going through it than anyone I cared for.

As I said though, they are amazingly good at treating it now.

Edited by stuart.

My mum's been diagnosed with breast cancer. It's just not fuckin fair at all, she lost my gran and my auntie in the space of 2 years and now this? :(

one of my good friends found out the same news last week whilst we were all hanging out and he was absolutely gutted.

like i told him it's a really shit thing but with all the advances in medicne these days your mum has a better chance than ever.