Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Foot long pigs in blankets are wrong.

It’s meant to be a mouthful sized meaty morsel. Now I’m well versed in mouthfuls of meatiness but a foot long is going to trigger even the best deep throaters gag reflex....

Edited by RH33

3 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Foot long pigs in blankets are wrong.

It’s meant to be a mouthful sized meaty morsel. Now I’m well versed in mouthfuls of meatiness but a foot long is going to trigger even the best deep thrusters gag reflex....

Image result for mick mccarthy gif

Edited by Jacksgranda

6 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Thats what the machine is for. Folk with a wad of notes should go to the human 

The human doesn't deal with deposits, apart from by showing befuddled pensioners how to use the machine. There are no tellers anymore. There is a maitre d type and some loan salespeople but nobody useful. 

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

The human doesn't deal with deposits, apart from by showing befuddled pensioners how to use the machine. There are no tellers anymore. There is a maitre d type and some loan salespeople but nobody useful. 

Image result for pictures of basil fawlty

Presently stuck in England with an English partner, I'm now forced to take in some these quaint old English traditions like watching the Queen's Speech at 3pm. 

Jeeesus....What a fucking boring speech which said next to nothing. What really got on my tits here was the sight of Prince Chucky - resplendent in his military uniform festooned with medals - more medals than Uncle Albert on Only Fools & Horses ever wore. What fucking battles did that boring c unt ever fight in? Can anyone give me some kind of an explanation as to why Chucky feels entitled to wear them? Presumably most of these were bestowed on him by his charming mother.

What a shower of cretins. Hopefully we can forget about them once Nicola S becomes Queen of Scotland.

10 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Presently stuck in England with an English partner, I'm now forced to take in some these quaint old English traditions like watching the Queen's Speech at 3pm. 

Jeeesus....What a fucking boring speech which said next to nothing. What really got on my tits here was the sight of Prince Chucky - resplendent in his military uniform festooned with medals - more medals than Uncle Albert on Only Fools & Horses ever wore. What fucking battles did that boring c unt ever fight in? Can anyone give me some kind of an explanation as to why Chucky feels entitled to wear them? Presumably most of these were bestowed on him by his charming mother.

What a shower of cretins. Hopefully we can forget about them once Nicola S becomes Queen of Scotland.

He served from mid 71 to mid 76 must have been a hell of a busy 5 years.

20 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

What a shower of cretins. 

Was it not you who was exceptionally racist them blamed it on those you live around and watch on TV? 

Have you never thought of just, not watching stuff with them on it or hanging around with them? It'd maybe help. 

13 minutes ago, Dele said:

Was it not you who was exceptionally racist them blamed it on those you live around and watch on TV? 

Have you never thought of just, not watching stuff with them on it or hanging around with them? It'd maybe help. 

Exceptionally racist?

Can you enlighten me on this accusation?

2 hours ago, Dele said:

Were you not the boy going on about 'the Chinkys'? 

Wholehearted apologies if I'm mistaking you for somebody else with ICT in their name. 

You might be right there - I'd forgotten about that. There is a takeaway Chinese Restaurant just about a couple of hundred yards from my local pub.  Almost every second person going out the door at chucking out time talks about going down the road for a Ch**Ky to take home, or eat on the way home. I don't think I've ever heard anyone talking about going for a takeaway Chinese meal

I also don't believe using the Ch**ky word - even inadvertently, to describe a meal makes anyone a racist.

3 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The whole f*ckin inbred family wear a mega-rack of tokens - even wee eddy.  Wonder if the daily mail will ever forensically investigate what each represents, as they would if it was an SNP guy wearing them ??