Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Erm...

One is a Sony Ericsson W800i (I think) It's a white, flippy one...

The other is a Sony Ericsson... something, not sure, would need to go and check.

Have you ever thought of a career in sales? You're fucking dynamite!

Erm...

One is a Sony Ericsson W800i (I think) It's a white, flippy one...

The other is a Sony Ericsson... something, not sure, would need to go and check.

See the bit in bold? Go do that, and come back and post your findings. What condition are they in, how much do you want for them?

See the bit in bold? Go do that, and come back and post your findings. What condition are they in, how much do you want for them?

I have just done as you advised, potential purchaser.

It's a K750i. It is an excellent phone. You should buy it.*

*One of the above statements may be un-founded. :(

I haven't, but perhaps I should.

I was merely gauging interest from the potential customer, then, and only then, would I make my unbelievable and stupendous sales-pitch to secure a sale.! B)

Your sales patter is about as good as Old Gill's from the Simpsons.

Just got a text from my sister. It was lovely, but it's really upset me now. :(

The only texts I get from my sisters is asking for money. Its amazing how the "I didn't have credit" excuse works despite the fact I am on a contract.

People who take 2 weeks to phone up your ISP to get a MAC for you only to not bother to give you it so it expires. Then not phoning the ISP for another week despite numerous texts and emails asking what is going on and not even having the decency to get in touch to let you know what's happening.

Honestly, what a fanny this guy is being!

I am absolutely shocked that he would behave like a fanny.
Personally, I don't believe it. He would never do that.

Maybe I should cut him some slack. Maybe he was flying back from somewhere and got a flight to the wrong airport and has ended up in Bangkok.

Maybe I should cut him some slack. Maybe he was flying back from somewhere and got a flight to the wrong airport and has ended up in Bangkok.

After he'd rattled someone that he had the cheek to call a munter? Hark at fucking Adonis.

My office is so hot that I need the fan blowing to get anything done. However, because I lost my hair band somewhere, the fan is blowing my hair all over my face, which is as irritating as f**k. Even tucking my hair behind my ears isn't helping.

So fucking annoying! :angry:

My office is so hot that I need the fan blowing to get anything done. However, because I lost my hair band somewhere, the fan is blowing my hair all over my face, which is as irritating as f**k. Even tucking my hair behind my ears isn't helping.

So fucking annoying! :angry:

Mine is now at the stage where it's getting in my eyes when I'm out running or playing fitba. A band beckons for me as well :ph34r:

Mine is now at the stage where it's getting in my eyes when I'm out running or playing fitba. A band beckons for me as well :ph34r:

Mine is currently tickling the side of my face from the forehead to my chin, damn this side on fan that can only be put in one place in the office. :angry:

At least Im (normally) past the eye stage, I spent most of last summer at work with my fringe pinned back, its now grown long enough to be tucked behind my ears.

Still, longer hair rocks eh! :D

Mine is currently tickling the side of my face from the forehead to my chin, damn this side on fan that can only be put in one place in the office. :angry:

At least Im (normally) past the eye stage, I spent most of last summer at work with my fringe pinned back, its now grown long enough to be tucked behind my ears.

Still, longer hair rocks eh! :D

I'm sure you've put a pic up of yourself on here in the past and your hairstyle was absolutely legendary. Mon the hair :D