Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm now absolutely shitting myself that I'm going to have to get something done here. I'm not normally squeamish about going to the dentist, I've had one filling before and a tooth sanded and I was fine, but the thought of them cutting into my jaw and all that stuff they do to get wisdom teeth out is not good. :(

I'm in too much pain though, going to take a half day from work and find an emergency dentist.

Edit: and that's without all the travel insurance claim rigmarole.

Oh dear! Make sure you get a good one then mate, I had a chip out of a white filling that I had done back home. Went to the dentist here, he replaced it with a metal one, and left a gap, where I continually get stuff stuck in now. I have to carry floss with me at all times now :angry:

$300 as well, for a complete balls up, I'd wait till you get home if I was you.

I find this post works better if you substitute "uni" with "nursery", "presentation" with "Parent's Night" and "microwave" for "lick".

:lol::lol:

God Dunc I hope you're coming to the 5s, there's a spot on my couch already with a 'Reserved' sign on it for you! Banteriffic.

Filling out a job app form and realising more and more that I have no chance of getting it. Ah well, may as well go for it and see what happens!

My best mate's hen night.

It's at 'curry karaoke' (which sounds fucking awful tbh but I should be able to get myself drunk enough that it becomes moderately enteraining) and she wants us all to dress up as playboy bunnies.

I have not the words.

My best mate's hen night.

It's at 'curry karaoke' (which sounds fucking awful tbh but I should be able to get myself drunk enough that it becomes moderately enteraining) and she wants us all to dress up as playboy bunnies.

I have not the words.

The Karaoke Curry Club is awesome!

I concur!

We had a Christmas night out there a few years ago, and thought it would be horrendous. It was a fantastic night. I did have to nip into the car park for a quick touch of casual vomit, but that aside it was a great laugh!

Bunnies, huh? When and at which venue is this? :P

I concur!

We had a Christmas night out there a few years ago, and thought it would be horrendous. It was a fantastic night. I did have to nip into the car park for a quick touch of casual vomit, but that aside it was a great laugh!

I think it'll be a long time before they forget my rendition of Wild Boys :D

The Karaoke Curry Club is awesome!
I concur!

Hmmm. I shall reserve judgement.

Classy as always :rolleyes: