Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Someone ran into the back of my car last night while I was at a red light. No great damage to my solid East European tank but I'm spending my birthday today phoning the insurance company and feeling slightly rattled.

20 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Someone ran into the back of my car last night while I was at a red light. No great damage to my solid East European tank but I'm spending my birthday today phoning the insurance company and feeling slightly rattled.

What damage could a jogger possibly do to a car?

Work trip down south this week, flight home from Gatwick to Edinburgh delayed by an hour or so. In the delay time there was then a fire alarm in the terminal prompting a full evacuation. Got back in to the terminal and boarded the flight, but then didn't move for the next hour. Then told that we had to get off the plane and go back through security due to the earlier evacuation. As I was in the security queue (around 10pm) the flight was then cancelled. Re-booked on to the 7am flight tomorrow, but no hotels available within 7 miles of the airport, so a night in Gatwick North Terminal it is!

6 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Work trip down south this week, flight home from Gatwick to Edinburgh delayed by an hour or so. In the delay time there was then a fire alarm in the terminal prompting a full evacuation. Got back in to the terminal and boarded the flight, but then didn't move for the next hour. Then told that we had to get off the plane and go back through security due to the earlier evacuation. As I was in the security queue (around 10pm) the flight was then cancelled. Re-booked on to the 7am flight tomorrow, but no hotels available within 7 miles of the airport, so a night in Gatwick North Terminal it is!

Sounds like a night of reviving old threads on P&B!

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

What I want more than anything right now is an Easter egg. But absolutely nobody sells these delights outside of Springtime. 

f**k off.

Aren't they usually just cooking chocolate? Just buy a slab from the baking aisle.

Years ago you'd get cheap shops selling old easter eggs through 'til Christmas, but I take it Cadbury's & co recall them now so it doesn't affect their sales of other products.

8 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Aren't they usually just cooking chocolate? Just buy a slab from the baking aisle.

Years ago you'd get cheap shops selling old easter eggs through 'til Christmas, but I take it Cadbury's & co recall them now so it doesn't affect their sales of other products.

No. I want mine formed for me in the shape of an egg with the potential promise of a bonus snack inside. 

Just buy a slab of cooking chocolate. You madman. 

36 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

What I want more than anything right now is an Easter egg. But absolutely nobody sells these delights outside of Springtime. 

f**k off.

Just smash up a normal bar of chocolate & tell yourself it was once in an egg-shape.

22 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

No. I want mine formed for me in the shape of an egg with the potential promise of a bonus snack inside. 

Just buy a slab of cooking chocolate. You madman. 

When was the last time you got an easter egg with anything inside?

I don't think the wean ever got one, and he's a teenager now.