Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Moving to London tomorrow (or rather, today)

[N.B. Is there any point going to your bed when you'll only get an hour and a half's kip? I am thinking possibly not...]

Anyway, my PTTGOYN - Have spent most of last night greeting like an eejit whilst saying goodbye to mates, the boyf and the parentals.

It's fucking infuriating - I know I'm being irrational (it's London, hardly the other side of the world, I could probably be back every other weekend without breaking the bank if I really wanted to) yet I still keep bursting into tears like a dafty.

:bairn

Edited by McB

Moving to London tomorrow (or rather, today)

[N.B. Is there any point going to your bed when you'll only get an hour and a half's kip? I am thinking possibly not...]

Anyway, my PTTGOYN - Have spent most of last night greeting like an eejit whilst saying goodbye to mates, the boyf and the parentals.

It's fucking infuriating - I know I'm being irrational (it's London, hardly the other side of the world, I could probably be back every other weekend without breaking the bank if I really wanted to) yet I still keep bursting into tears like a dafty.

:bairn

But Laura, on the bright side, the GMC have recommended that junior doctor's hours are cut to a maximum of 48 per week. :) So you'll be stepping into a really soft job..... :ph34r::D;)

Hope this helps yer greeting....post-1053-1218009551.gif

Awra best with the move 'darn sarf'!

Love

Kilt ;)

Rovers play East Fife at home on the day I move into Uni.

Depending on how long induction talks last, I might face a mad dash back to Kirkcaldy to catch the game.

They are shit, nothing happens that you can't pick up later, don't bother yer arse! Just move in saturday evening.

Rovers play East Fife at home on the day I move into Uni.

Depending on how long induction talks last, I might face a mad dash back to Kirkcaldy to catch the game.

Would that be Stirling?! I am just deciding to miss that one game :ph34r:

For me its flooding between Berwick and Edinburgh. That make a 2 and a half hour train journey a 6 and a half hour one :rolleyes:

Luckely for me I have PnB!

Edited by Enigma

Guest The Phoenix
:lol:

There better be some tasty single men at this wedding on Saturday :P

Methinks I see where you are going wrong, Bav.

You're not supposed to eat them. ;)

I've just had my tea but I'm still starving. :(

If you've just eaten a meal, I can pretty much guarantee you're not really starving. We won't be expecting to see reports of you wasted away any time soon anyway.

Yes, I did know what you mean, but the wrong use of the word is diluting its meaning and it's just not right! <_<:P